testtest

The official Cretin and Curmudgeon good morning and BS'n thread.

Hmmmmm, the short one must be gay, he grinnin too hard when he unzips his pants.
IMG_1911.gif

Had to buy some new feetz for the old truck. after blowing one out cutting wood a while back, was just going to buy two back ones but nobody here has the hankook dtnapro mt and don't know when they can get any, when they do they are 320 bucks each. so i bought these for 195 each. they probably wouldn't last long if i drove it every day. we will find out how good they are, they look like a decent tire anyway. they had a set of Nitto trail grapplers on the floor just like on the newer truck. i ask how much and he said 700 a piece. Nope. i won't be puttin them back on when i need tires for it.

20230717_173149.jpg
20230717_173207.jpg

This ole mower was my MIL and i had to work it over a bit when i got it. i will start first pull every time, i don't use it much and it hadn't been started in a year or more. so i pump the bulb up and it fires first pull but is running wide open. i thought this sucker is fixin to blow and turned it off. i could see the governor wasn't working.

so took it in the shop to see what was going on. i soon found it and scared the crap outta me as i am scared of wasp. luckily it was an old nest. removed it and now it works fine.

20230718_105316.jpg
20230718_103447.jpg
20230718_103421.jpg

Back