testtest

The official Cretin and Curmudgeon good morning and BS'n thread.

what do you guys do with all the stickers you get with guns and anything else. just a couple items. i have a bunch that's too big to put on anything. i decorated my new woods helmet today. it's not the one i cut in as it don't have face and ear protection, but i put it on after i finish cutting to load the truck.

20230719_122332.jpg
20230719_122353.jpg
20230719_122404.jpg
20230719_122414.jpg
20230719_122755.jpg
20230719_122823.jpg

They are not usually aggressive but still dangerous. We have 5 varieties of venomous snakes in my neck of the woods, never pick anything up off the ground without kicking it first around here. Outside cats are helpful. Glad you struck first.
These four types of venomous snakes in the United States are rattlesnakes, copperheads, cottonmouths, and coral snakes.

What is your fifth variety? Not trying to start an argument, just curious. There are multiple sub species in each category.

These four types of venomous snakes in the United States are rattlesnakes, copperheads, cottonmouths, and coral snakes.

What is your fifth variety? Not trying to start an argument, just curious. There are multiple sub species in each category.
I count Pygmy Rattlesnakes as one of the varieties, in addition to Eastern Diamondbacks, Copperheads, Coral Snakes, and in my view the nastiest, the Water Moccasin. We have dispatched some of all of them out here.

The Pygmy is a species separate from other rattlesnakes. There are several subspecies of them. They are especially treacherous because they are small and their tiny rattle is hard to hear unless you are right on top of them.

We are near woods and water and you never pick anything up without kicking it first.

We have timber rattlers here, i have heard we have coral snakes but have never seen one. we have plenty of copperheads and water moccasins. got this 4 foot timber rattler a while back when it slithered between my legs bucking up a tree.

20230606_164034.jpg

Back