testtest

The One Year Mark!

Mike H.

Editor, The Armory Life
Staff member
Hello, everyone. I just want to mark our one year anniversary here on The Armory Life Forum, and thank all of you for being a part of it! From our original members to our newest ones, we appreciate your being here, and look forward to a great 2021!

Was thinking the same thing this morning. Reluctantly signed up a year ago today as I didn't know what to expect. It's been a great place to learn from others, share stories, laugh, and make new friends. Thank you Springfield and to all of the members for making it such a great forum.

Was thinking the same thing this morning. Reluctantly signed up a year ago today as I didn't know what to expect. It's been a great place to learn from others, share stories, laugh, and make new friends. Thank you Springfield and to all of the members for making it such a great forum.
☝️☝️☝️What he said☝️☝️☝️
I’ll add this has been a great ride, I’ve learned so much and met some awesome people. Thank you to Springfield Armory and everyone behind the scenes including those front and center that make this forum an incredible place.

I think this is what a Forum should be. Great articles, Considerate, thoughtful, and informative responses. Sometimes Forums are too restrictive, but our Moderators are the best because they keep the conversation going, but keep the slamming and unnecessary stuff away. Thank you for allowing me to be a member!

Time flys!

No retreat, no surrender in 21!

0ebb4295e6c70eaea72a93c9960486f8.jpg

I am glad I got the invite to join this fine forum. Everyone is great on this forum and everyone contributes new knowledge that some wouldn't know about otherwise.

For instance , I grew up in the country on a small farm . We had hogs , a couple head of cattle , and a bunch of chickens so I thought I knew all there was to know about chickens. Then along comes this forum and from a few members I learn a lot more about chickens than I could ever imagine. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway , happy anniversary to all .

Ordinarily, I'm real hesitant to join any group.................................................. that will have me as a participant :eek::oops:o_O............ but I decided to take a chance here and glad I did. Good conversations, good info, but most of all, good people!!! (y)(y)(y)

Thanks @Mike H. , I’m glad for the invite and love being here on this forum. My only regret is that I been constantly followed & harassed by these two clowns @Annihilator & @10mmLife from day one. I thought they’d be gone by now, but no such luck. 🤣🤣
Seriously, the people & the mods here have been great. I’ve learned quite a lot, and made friends along the way.
1609689047509.png

Back