testtest

The Savage 1911: U.S. Military 1911 With a Savage Treatment

According to Guns.com the....

1) SA Operator is $62 cheaper, but less features,

2) SA Emissary is $7 more expensive, with less features & not as good looking as the Savage black non-railed 1911.

BUT, if you want a rail (not a must have feature in my book) then the Savage black railed version is...

3) $190 more than the railed Operator, but still with more desirable features in my book, and...

4) $120 more than the Emissary, but still with more desirable features and much better looking in my book.

My .02
IMG_0184.jpeg

This Sig 1911 has almost the same features as the Savage, but has milled internals, no MIM, plus lifetime warranty and was around $999.00 when I got it about 2 years ago, not a fan of a rail on a 1911, but I wanted a Sig 1911, so I gave in

View attachment 52968
This Sig 1911 has almost the same features as the Savage, but has milled internals, no MIM, plus lifetime warranty and was around $999.00 when I got it about 2 years ago
Nice!

New or used?

The Savage 1911 also has no MIM, and uses parts from Novak, EGW & Greider Precision. Limited lifetime warranty.

Gun.com wants $1,221.99 for that model & GB has it for $1,199.99. = inflation.

Personally, I would want to stick with an internal ejector.

Nice!

New or used?

The Savage 1911 also has no MIM, and uses parts from Novak, EGW & Greider Precision. Limited lifetime warranty.

Gun.com wants $1,221.99 for that model & GB has it for $1,199.99. = inflation.

Personally, I would want to stick with an internal ejector.
Thanks, it was new, they just got it in 2 days before I stumbled upon it.

Back