testtest

The Springfield Armory SAINT Line

I have the PDW, if it were intended for 100 yard shots, then yes, muzzle velocity would be greatly diminished. But as a personal defense weapon, which means always inside of 20 yards, it packs a wallop greater than most any handgun round.

It's fun to shoot.
I have been jonesing for the Edge PDW since last summer, when I bought Victor pistols in .223, .300blk, and .308. Love all three! But I can't get the PDW out of my head. I've seen plenty of the Victors around here, but no dealer has received a PDW. I probably drive them nuts, asking all the time. I have started referring to it as a "unicorn" when asking around my city of 100K (Billings, MT,). I even popped over to Bozeman earlier this week looking for one and no dealer that I talked to there had seen one either. Most have ordered them, some have even ordered multiple ones. But none have showed up. When they finally do, they'll last 30 seconds on the rack before being snatched up. I want I want I want!!!

I have been jonesing for the Edge PDW since last summer, when I bought Victor pistols in .223, .300blk, and .308. Love all three! But I can't get the PDW out of my head. I've seen plenty of the Victors around here, but no dealer has received a PDW. I probably drive them nuts, asking all the time. I have started referring to it as a "unicorn" when asking around my city of 100K (Billings, MT,). I even popped over to Bozeman earlier this week looking for one and no dealer that I talked to there had seen one either. Most have ordered them, some have even ordered multiple ones. But none have showed up. When they finally do, they'll last 30 seconds on the rack before being snatched up. I want I want I want!!!
They're rare everywhere, and are fetching stupid prices online. People are overpaying for them by 500 to 1000 dollars right now, so if you find one for under 2000, snatch it up.

I have a St Victor AR pistol in 300 blk. I took it to the range with my sons to let them have some fun! 1st magazine was flawless! Second mag would not cycle new rounds. Pull the trigger and “CLICK”. Same brand magazine. Even reloaded original that ran fine first time but same problem. Noticed spent cases had a flat spot. Any thoughts?!

Attachments

• 44F5D180-C71D-4C3D-AE2A-30B11E0ED12F.jpeg
    44F5D180-C71D-4C3D-AE2A-30B11E0ED12F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 123
I have a St Victor AR pistol in 300 blk. I took it to the range with my sons to let them have some fun! 1st magazine was flawless! Second mag would not cycle new rounds. Pull the trigger and “CLICK”. Same brand magazine. Even reloaded original that ran fine first time but same problem. Noticed spent cases had a flat spot. Any thoughts?!
Not a lot of information to go by but the picture looks like failure to feed which tells me you don’t have enough gas pressure to operate the BCG for a complete cycle.

Are you using subsonic or supersonic rounds?

Check your adjustable gas block, you may have to make an adjustment or maybe the adjustment screw fell out, it’s been known to happen.

Same brand of ammo both mags ?

When was the last time the bolt and gun had a good cleaning ?

Not a lot of information to go by but the picture looks like failure to feed which tells me you don’t have enough gas pressure to operate the BCG for a complete cycle.

Are you using subsonic or supersonic rounds?

Check your adjustable gas block, you may have to make an adjustment or maybe the adjustment screw fell out, it’s been known to happen.

Killer

Yes, same ammo in all mags. New gun only 30 rounds through it. Even original “flawless” mag wouldn’t cycle after it was warmed up from firing.
Are you using magazines made for 300BO? They do have a different follower then .556/.223 magazines.
As mentioned by @KillerFord1977 did you take it apart and clean and oil it before shooting it? AR’s like to run wet especially during break in.

Back