testtest

The ''Woke'' are Waking Up

Indeed.

I will now type the name of the lead singer of The Rolling Stones. We'll see if it's redacted.

**** Jagger
I am curious as to how/who/why this could be possible?
If in fact a persons legitimate first name, famous as it is
and for as long as it has been known and used is being
censored, what is the explanation for that?

And if there is not a reasonable answer for that policy, if
indeed it is the policy, how in H*** could a person such as
myself not unsubscribe??

This is confusing, (somewhat surprising, because almost
nothing surprises me in the year 2021) and alarming to the
point of being unbelievable. I know its a joke and the joke
is on me cuz I still don't get it.

I am curious as to how/who/why this could be possible?
If in fact a persons legitimate first name, famous as it is
and for as long as it has been known and used is being
censored, what is the explanation for that?

And if there is not a reasonable answer for that policy, if
indeed it is the policy, how in H*** could a person such as
myself not unsubscribe??

This is confusing, (somewhat surprising, because almost
nothing surprises me in the year 2021) and alarming to the
point of being unbelievable. I know its a joke and the joke
is on me cuz I still don't get it.
It is the software, not the mods. I could understand if I was talking about Dick Clark, but **** Jagger doesn't make sense. Even if I was talking about an irishman no one considers that term offensive.

It is the software, not the mods. I could understand if I was talking about Dick Clark, but **** Jagger doesn't make sense. Even if I was talking about an irishman no one considers that term offensive.
Software my arzzz. Then who programmed the software on who's instructions?

I liked the end, if you come to my house your going to get a happy ending or ended.....
Maybe the leftist are finding they can beat gun owners so they better find a way to join it.

Good point, never thought of that
Not a valid point.

That is still to sleepy, cancelled, proper and hypersensitive to accept.

Just like medicine and all else; I don't need/want/deserve the Fr****** Government to be my Manners/Correctness Coach/Judge.

Why don't we just adopt (which we are anyway) the Social Score of the CCP, then we should all "fit in".

Not a valid point.

That is still to sleepy, cancelled, proper and hypersensitive to accept.

Just like medicine and all else; I don't need/want/deserve the Fr****** Government to be my Manners/Correctness Coach/Judge.

Why don't we just adopt (which we are anyway) the Social Score of the CCP, then we should all "fit in".
Don’t forget, this is a forum ran by Springfield Armory, so they have to be very careful on certain things here so Springfield doesn’t get into any kind of legal issues. This forum is not like other public forums that are not run by firearm manufacturers.

Don’t forget, this is a forum ran by Springfield Armory, so they have to be very careful on certain things here so Springfield doesn’t get into any kind of legal issues. This forum is not like other public forums that are not run by firearm manufacturers.
I get ur drift Anni, but, is it not appropriate for even Corporations to give a little pushback on PC/wokeness?

They and their employees can claim Constitutional rights and take a stand. Or not?

Know it is not popular; my position is Business/Corporations have an obligation to stand for God, Country & the Constitution. But of course they stand for the bo$$om line, which in many cases causes them to be only State owned entities.............

Back