testtest

Therapy anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's therapy or just like expressing my views, especially on 2A issues, as I'm an ardent support of this and other constitutional rights. I've only gotten involved in firearms and gear this past decade, so I'm uneducated in most issues pertaining to the finer arts of shooting and have learned quite a bit on this forum. I do not pertain to be any sort of expert, do not like to brag in general, but like to post my views and articles I come across on all things related to firearms (I seem to be the same way when it comes to Indycar auto racing 🏎), perhaps that is why I like collecting firearms to the max so to speak. 🤫😉
I like expressing my thoughts here and find the people on here to be less confrontational than some other forums. I think that last aspect will be what continues to make this forum different and enjoyable. Up until about 10 years ago I used to really enjoy a good INDY Car race myself.

I like expressing my thoughts here and find the people on here to be less confrontational than some other forums. I think that last aspect will be what continues to make this forum different and enjoyable. Up until about 10 years ago I used to really enjoy a good INDY Car race myself.
Yeah, for me, the Indycar split that occurred in the mid to late 90's effected the fan base big time. I continued to watch both series and now that they've become one series again, the racing has improved and is very competitive.
I agree with you on this forum, as it seems posters here are very polite even in their disagreements. I read a lot of articles and notice in their comment sections, a lot of rude and unbecoming behavior. I can't speak for other forums, as this is the first one I've joined.

Well wonders never cease. What's next "Flying Cars" (yes I know they exist, but at the 64 NYC World's Fair, it claimed everyone would own one by the 80's or something like that). But thanks for the article RandomHero, maybe the inventor was a "Gilligan's Island" fan.

Yeah, I'm affected with the same affliction. Especially when talking, I can go on and on blah blah blah. People must look at me and think, "Is this guy ever going to stop talking about nonsense 🙄". My typing skills aren't as good as yours, so I usually end my "rants" when my fingers get tired ✍😴. But it's fun to be here with you all.

You know, my wife and daughter got these at some point, and have been dropping them on me every once in a while, when I least expect it.....

1580867922381.png

That’s hilarious. At work, when coworkers would come & ask me a question, they’d finish their question with “and try to tell me with 50 words or less”. I usually failed their request 🤓😂

^ This is from one of my favorite anime, One Punch Man.

This guy is not that smart - not just for a superhero, but for, well, anyone....

In his "Hero Association" test to become a licensed "Hero," he barely passed, having come close to failing his written test (huge disgrace in Japanese society, of-course) - only being accepted (albeit at low rank) because of his immense physical prowess.

^ This is from one of my favorite anime, One Punch Man.

This guy is not that smart - not just for a superhero, but for, well, anyone....

In his "Hero Association" test to become a licensed "Hero," he barely passed, having come close to failing his written test (huge disgrace in Japanese society, of-course) - only being accepted (albeit at low rank) because of his immense physical prowess.
Very funny, TSiWRX :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back