testtest

They hate guns till they need protection…

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
Our company fired a co worker who was very hot headed upon their release.
Said a few things about what he should do when he returns.
Police were notified.
Some co workers were asking what happens if he returns.

Funny how anti gun are quick to be upset about firearms until they need assistance.

I neither confirmed nor denied, but those in upper mgmt who have been on hog hunts with me asked if I would be prepared in case the Sheriff is delayed.. then walked away and winked . They are armed. I know it. We have shot together. They shoot like Ray Charles on a good day.

Guess we’ll never confirm nor deny what is or is not in a backpack and legally permitted …

Our company fired a co worker who was very hot headed upon their release.
Said a few things about what he should do when he returns.
Police were notified.
Some co workers were asking what happens if he returns.

Funny how anti gun are quick to be upset about firearms until they need assistance.

I neither confirmed nor denied, but those in upper mgmt who have been on hog hunts with me asked if I would be prepared in case the Sheriff is delayed.. then walked away and winked . They are armed. I know it. We have shot together. They shoot like Ray Charles on a good day.

Guess we’ll never confirm nor deny what is or is not in a backpack and legally permitted …
You may not like what I'm about to say but I highly recommend that you'd better be very careful. Because the same people that were hinting that you should be armed will be the first people that throw you under the bus if that guy shows up and you have to shoot him

You may not like what I'm about to say but I highly recommend that you'd better be very careful. Because the same people that were hinting that you should be armed will be the first people that throw you under the bus if that guy shows up and you have to shoot him
Considering they are armed with a CC and bought their guns in my presence with a company policy that allows firearms on premise, I’m ok to defend my rights within the laws of Texas if he shows with a weapon

Well, it sucks where I'm at because my sister is still here after her threat of what she's going to do and claim otherwise! I'm not calling 911 for her sake or her mom's! She denies it, but has proved to be true on what she said! Unfortunately, she didn't say it to my face, only to another person while her pos husband hunkered down in the vehicle. Read it quick, because the truth will get erased from here as always.

I just quit from my job that I’ve worked at for a year because there was one guy who had serious anger issues, he had violent tendencies when asked to do something he didn’t want to do and it was a common practice for him to throw things and use vulgar language in front of customers. I made multiple reports to management concerning his behavior and they did nothing.
What did corporate do? They made him a (manager in charge) trainee. 😡
I fear it’s only a matter of time before he hurts someone and I decided I didn’t want to be around him anymore.

Last week I walked into a local retail store and spoke to the manager, he hired me on the spot. I start today.

i guess i "lucked out" at any job i ever had from the age of 14 till retirement.

no such threats were ever said, used, or carried out.

in today's world, and going back say at the very least 20 + years ago, threating has become more prevalent than ever, when those threats many times, being carried out.

take a look at the recent 6 year old in VA< shooting his teacher, for some "altercation" they had....like what, she reprimanded him for doing something wrong, or bad..??

if so, does that mean that we let kids, and adults just do, or say what they want, with no consequences..???

i seriously wonder, if someone was a ccw, and that puke of a kid pulled that gun, would he have been blown away..??

i wanna think YES.......

just ask any Viet Nam vet what they had to face, when a child approached them with a grenade in hand.....what would YOU DO...

take the grenade in your face, or blow away the kid...??

tough decision, i am certain, but it's, "kill or be killed", in the end, isn't it..???

i guess i "lucked out" at any job i ever had from the age of 14 till retirement.

no such threats were ever said, used, or carried out.

in today's world, and going back say at the very least 20 + years ago, threating has become more prevalent than ever, when those threats many times, being carried out.

take a look at the recent 6 year old in VA< shooting his teacher, for some "altercation" they had....like what, she reprimanded him for doing something wrong, or bad..??

if so, does that mean that we let kids, and adults just do, or say what they want, with no consequences..???

i seriously wonder, if someone was a ccw, and that puke of a kid pulled that gun, would he have been blown away..??

i wanna think YES.......

just ask any Viet Nam vet what they had to face, when a child approached them with a grenade in hand.....what would YOU DO...

take the grenade in your face, or blow away the kid...??

tough decision, i am certain, but it's, "kill or be killed", in the end, isn't it..???
You just described what was portrayed as the most difficult scenario in the movie "American Sniper" for a shooter. I can't say with certainty that I'd be able and willing to shoot a 6yo without him/her firing first in a domestic situation. War may be different, but in a classroom of all places?

You just described what was portrayed as the most difficult scenario in the movie "American Sniper" for a shooter. I can't say with certainty that I'd be able and willing to shoot a 6yo without him/her firing first in a domestic situation. War may be different, but in a classroom of all places?
i don't believe i saw that movie? if i did, i do not recall.

point being, someone...ANYONE, points a gun at YOU.. what the hell do you do?

take the shot and maybe die, or be crippled the rest of your life, and THAT person gets a slap on the wrist and then turns 18, the records sealed and he gets off basically scot free..??

i say, YOU (or i) shoot first. sure i'd be sued in civil court, i doubt i'd go to jail since it would have been self defense.

plastic gun? real gun?

do we really have time to size up what is being pointed at us?

in that recent school shooting, that kid already demonstrated he is/was more than willing to take a life.

i'll bet the court systems will try to "rehabilitate" him

i say, juvi detention until 18, then lifetime probation, sneeze in public, go back to prison.

if we do not get tough on crime, it'll continue to get worse, then what..???

anarchy, civil unrest, etc,etc.

I did workplace violence/active shooter prevention and mitigation training for business and government entities for several years as part of our PI and firearms training business. My research showed that in most cases the aggressor gave many indications before the violent incident, but management and other employees did not recognize the threat for what it was. My best advice was to vett employees carefully and not hire the alpha hotel in the first place.

I did some bodyguard work for some managers who were threatened in hostile termination actions. It is scarce, but lucrative work. But executives won't hesitate to pull out the checkbook when THEY feel threatened.

I just quit from my job that I’ve worked at for a year because there was one guy who had serious anger issues, he had violent tendencies when asked to do something he didn’t want to do and it was a common practice for him to throw things and use vulgar language in front of customers. I made multiple reports to management concerning his behavior and they did nothing.
What did corporate do? They made him a (manager in charge) trainee. 😡
I fear it’s only a matter of time before he hurts someone and I decided I didn’t want to be around him anymore.

Last week I walked into a local retail store and spoke to the manager, he hired me on the spot. I start today.
That's awesome news my friend. :)

Back