testtest

This is happening more now..

Your car serves as an additional line of defense, especially if your doors are locked and all windows are up. If attacked while inside and you can't drive away, don't get out! Call 911 with your location, the description of your vehicle, and have your firearm handy, preferably out of sight of the attacker(s). In my state (PA), if your car is breached, the Castle and/or Stand Your Ground applies if the threat of kidnapping, rape, serious bodily injury or death is imminent. Check the applicable laws for your state although it's best to avoid these areas at all costs if possible.

Last edited:
Your car serves as an additional line of defense, especially if your doors are locked and all windows are up. If attacked while inside and you can't drive away, don't get out! Call 911 with your location, the description of your vehicle, and have your firearm handy, preferably out of sight of the attacker(s). In my state (PA), if your car is breached, the Castle Doctrine and/or Stand Your Ground applies. Check the applicable laws for your state.
Here also in Tennessee the Castle Doctrine as of a couple years ago was written to cover a persons car.

Here also in Tennessee the Castle Doctrine as of a couple years ago was written to cover a persons car.
Kentucky is the same.
072C4C82-F02F-49B3-A7D2-8FCE5264DCD4.jpeg

Information found through a Google Search.

“I wholly disapprove of what you say—and will defend to the death your right to say it.”- Voltaire (translated from French)

The 1st Amendment guarantees this right as long as it's done in peaceful manner which many in America have done for centuries but, when these violent thugs and criminals commit these heinous acts, usurping those peaceful citizens rights in defiance of our 1st Amendment, those who do so should be ostracized from civilized society as soon as possible. Differing opinions to find common ground is one of the things that ensures just government for all citizens. On the other hand, unlawful violent crime threatens to tear us apart when government fails to act.

Last edited:
“I wholly disapprove of what you say—and will defend to the death your right to say it.”- Voltaire (translated from French)

The 1st Amendment guarantees this right as long as it's done in peaceful manner which many in America have done for centuries but, when these violent thugs and criminals commit these heinous acts, usurping those peaceful citizens rights in defiance of our 1st Amendment, those who do so should be ostracized from civilized society as soon as possible.
Yep. Theres a whole lot of violence and destruction happening right now. Riots, looting, arson, paintball gun assaults, pepper spray used on those that are peaceful protesters, people getting shot, and those who stoke the tension and violence. All parties mentioned above should be prosecuted.

Back