testtest

This is happening more now..

I'm not sold on that theory. At least not simply.

It's pretty hard ( impossible actually) to argue that the violent protests and property damage aren't happening pretty much strictly in urban centers that have been under democrat control in most cases for decades. Pretty much the same thing is true for the systemic racism they are allegedly protesting against. Over 90% of the blacks living in poverty are in these places as well.

I'm not sold on that theory. At least not simply.

Look at the locales.

Who runs the cities that are burning?

Who runs the cities where crime has double-digit and triple-digit percentage increases?

Who runs the cities with the strictest gun laws?

Who has run them for decades?

It's not political spin - it's simple fact. The cities/states hardest hit by this violence, have been run by Democrats for decades, and still are.

Lets not forget to add which cities are opening their jails and releasing 100's (1000's?) of basic criminals/felons back into society.
That is what worries/scares the H*** out of me, you already have civilized citizens out of work due to Covid-19 with nothing to do and then you add a thousand plus criminals to the mix and it turns into a disaster. Aside from that the violent “protesters” that are arrested are bonded out and released back onto the streets to continue their violent behavior.
A sad viscous cycle where nobody wins.

I'm not disupting where the protests/riots/retaliatory protests, assaults, and murders/etc are happening, but I do assert the "democrat run cities" narrative is overly simplistic and that that narrative is a being used for political advantage.

I don't see how you could make that assumption. Look at their policies - "bail reform", "police reform", and embracing "peaceful protests". These are PARTY POLICY now. Then, look at the results - triple-digit-percentage crime rate increases, cities in ruin, in flames, in rubble. Residents fleeing and moving. Cops quitting or retiring. Criminals on the streets, with no fear about incarceration because they know a) cops are afraid to touch them in the first place, and b) "bail reform" means that even if they DO get arrested, they'll be back out before dinner.

Beyond all that - look at their underlying policies that have been in place for decades. Poor schooling. Welfare state. High unemployment. Compare a downtown Chicago, or Baltimore, or L.A....to a downtown Tyler TX, or Lafayette LA, or Scottsdale AZ. Look at the people living there. Look at the quality of life.

Compare, and contrast. Hell, be objective - pick a city. Look at the quality of the city. Compare it to other cities. Photos. Per capita income levels. Cost of living. How clean is it? How pretty is it? What are the schools like? What's the population consistency like - do people come there and stay? Or are people leaving on a regular basis? THEN, once you do all that, look at who runs them and how they correlate.

These places aren't the way they are, because of geography.

It's no narrative - it's fact. Numbers on paper, don't lie.

I'm not disupting where the protests/riots/retaliatory protests, assaults, and murders/etc are happening, but I do assert the "democrat run cities" narrative is overly simplistic and that that narrative is a being used for political advantage.
Of course its being used for political advantage. So was Richard O Rouke using political advantage to the anti gun crowd by saying with Biden that he will come for all AR’s.

Yeah, in the same way democrat policies are being used in political TV ads. What is it that you think is improper about pointing out that 90% of the crime, 90% of the poverty and every single police shooting that is sparking riots is occurring in democrat controlled cities?

Back