testtest

This is not necessary!

jumpinjoe

Professional

These are the kind of stunts that not only make all us 2nd amendment supporters look bad/stupid/insane/etc/etc/etc, but also makes it much harder to justify and protect the 2nd amendment. Did he have the 'right' to do what he did..... of course! Unfortunately he just didn't have the good sense to not do it! What do y'all think?

Just something to ponder here y'all!

These are the kind of stunts that not only make all us 2nd amendment supporters look bad/stupid/insane/etc/etc/etc, but also makes it much harder to justify and protect the 2nd amendment. Did he have the 'right' to do what he did..... of course! Unfortunately he just didn't have the good sense to not do it! What do y'all think?

Just something to ponder here y'all!
I smell a rat. The guy's lawyer says he may be mentally ill. Also he is homeless and has no car but can afford body armor and 7 guns ? Something is definitely not right about this story. The guy probably works for CNN or the Brady Bunch.

i dunno about this...

"He pleaded not guilty to the charges in August and remains in custody. (Brant, his lawyer, said he had not filed a new bond motion on his client’s behalf because Marley was homeless and did not have family or friends to stay with.)"

this wreaks of an unstable person, and to be wearing body armor..??

he is homeless and has that much in guns to carry..??

i dunno, tough call, i say he should have maybe not come out with that AR in hand, that caused the panic and "could have led" to a good Samaritan to shoot him dead.

maybe that's what the guy wants too, suicide/death by cop......???

i saw that video on another gun site. the robber had a toy gun

then he shot robber as he was heading out the door, and in the back.

that video you posted, does not show everything

here in my state, we are told, NOT to ever shoot at a fleeing robber, or assailant,

Texas laws of course are different, and then to make matters worse (for us here), the "good guy" walks up to the body or severely injured robber, and plugs him full of more holes, i think 1 to the head..??

here, that would be murder, shooting in the back, when down and emptying more rounds into the downed robber.

here is the full video...(graphic content)

again, i don't know Texas laws, and the guy (the so-called good guy) fled the scene as well. cops have his picture, as well as pics of his very distinctive pick up truck.

should go to a grand jury, here, it would be a slam dunk, you're a cold blooded murderer.

i saw that video on another gun site. the robber had a toy gun

then he shot robber as he was heading out the door, and in the back.

that video you posted, does not show everything

here in my state, we are told, NOT to ever shoot at a fleeing robber, or assailant,

Texas laws of course are different, and then to make matters worse (for us here), the "good guy" walks up to the body or severely injured robber, and plugs him full of more holes, i think 1 to the head..??

here, that would be murder, shooting in the back, when down and emptying more rounds into the downed robber.

here is the full video...

again, i don't know Texas laws, and the guy (the so-called good guy) fled the scene as well. cops have his picture, as well as pics of his very distinctive pick up truck.

should go to a grand jury, here, it would be a slam dunk, you're a cold blooded murderer.
This guy broke ( even) Texas law. That's why the cops are looking for him.

Yeh Old_Me, I saw the entire video originally, but could not find it when I posted the story. That's why I added the last line regarding the guy shooting 9 rounds and some after the bad guy was on the ground.

Last I saw/heard, the LEO's said "as of now there were no charges pending". I know the gun being plastic doesn't come into play since the customer had no way of knowing that until after the bad guy was down. I also heard that the shooting in the back was of no consequence (at this point) since the customer still wasn't sure the bad guy was actually leaving or just going back to the beginning of his rampage to start over. Personally, I'd give the benefit of the doubt to the customer since the bad guy was still a good ways from the door and still brandishing his gun when the customer fired the first shot, and there was still one customer between the bad guy and the door.

However the number of shots while the bad guy was down/out is questionable. Time will tell.

Yeh Old_Me, I saw the entire video originally, but could not find it when I posted the story. That's why I added the last line regarding the guy shooting 9 rounds and some after the bad guy was on the ground.

Last I saw/heard, the LEO's said "as of now there were no charges pending". I know the gun being plastic doesn't come into play since the customer had no way of knowing that until after the bad guy was down. I also heard that the shooting in the back was of no consequence (at this point) since the customer still wasn't sure the bad guy was actually leaving or just going back to the beginning of his rampage to start over. Personally, I'd give the benefit of the doubt to the customer since the bad guy was still a good ways from the door and still brandishing his gun when the customer fired the first shot, and there was still one customer between the bad guy and the door.

However the number of shots while the bad guy was down/out is questionable. Time will tell.
"no charges pending now", could be a rouse to get the guy to come out of hiding, or his buddy at the table to start talking at the local bars, etc.

or maybe i watched too many cop shows when i was younger....???

best line yet, was from Matlock

when he is questioning a witness...

"what if i was to tell you, i had a video"?

the witness started to squirm, and starts to babble, and questions Matlocks statement

after some time, Matlock says....."i never said I HAD a video, all i said was what if i was to tell you that i did".

slam dunk Matlock wins again...!!!!!!!!

cops could be playing same type of game.

And now here's another situation with a real question:

Bear in mind this hero shot 9 rounds, some/most after the bad guy was on the floor. ????
4 to take the bad guy down, then 4 more while he was on the ground (perp could have been going for his gun, hard to tell), then a coup de grace to the noggin after he walked over and picked up the perps gun off the floor. The last one at least seems excessive to me, but what do I know?

From what I’ve read local DA said the shoot was justified and the defender isn’t going to be charged.

Lesson; don’t F around in Texas if you don’t want to find out.😜

4 to take the bad guy down, then 4 more while he was on the ground (perp could have been going for his gun, hard to tell), then a coup de grace to the noggin after he walked over and picked up the perps gun off the floor. The last one at least seems excessive to me, but what do I know?

From what I’ve read local DA said the shoot was justified and the defender isn’t going to be charged.

Lesson; don’t F around in Texas if you don’t want to find out.😜
but it says, he's "wanted for questioning"

can still get ugly for him in a NY minute, even down there in Texas.

Understand, I'm not taking sides here, just trying to be as observant as possible. A close watch of the video shows the bad guy had just (literally within a split second) pointed his gun directly at the customer and was still within the width of the customer's table when the first shot was fired. In real life the bad guy could have swung back around and shot the customer in another split second.

I'm not trying to justify his actions, just pointing out a pretty significant action that likely would justify the customer's mind set and decision to shoot.

but it says, he's "wanted for questioning"

can still get ugly for him in a NY minute, even down there in Texas.
Sure can, especially given that our defender committed a BIG no-no by leaving the scene before the police arrived.

As of right now though, it doesn't appear the DA is terribly interested in pursuing charges based on the evidence that's currently available. 🤷‍♂️

Sure can, especially given that our defender committed a BIG no-no by leaving the scene before the police arrived.

As of right now though, it doesn't appear the DA is terribly interested in pursuing charges based on the evidence that's currently available. 🤷‍♂️
It seems more like the DA wants the guy to believe he isn't in trouble so he will come and turn himself in. The video speaks for itself. I can't think of any pertinent questions they need to ask the guy.

Dead armed robbers are good armed robbers. But. I didn't see it in the video, but firing a coup de grace shot will probably get you prosecuted in many jurisdictions. The autopsy may show the suspect had already received an unrecoverable wound before that shot was fired, which complicates things. A good lawyer would paint the picture that the downed suspect still had the gun and posed a threat. I doubt there is much interest in prosecuting the shooter if he is not under firearm disability.

Back