testtest

This May Be the Final Nail in the Coffin

Sounds like CA is blending in with Canada. Make it all but impossible to own a firearm, and if you do, regulate the living snot out of it. Government pats you on the head and tells you what is good for you. 😒😡
California would blend in better with the ocean.

for decades, so-called scientists have been saying, "the big one is gonna hit California someday"

damn, i wish it were like maybe today, no telling how much longer i have to live, and i wanna see that, and hopefully, on LIVE TV..!!

Funny story…..

We were working on the camper over the weekend and stopped at a McDonalds for fries and a milkshake on the way home, I was waiting in the truck for my lady when a young man approached and told me he never saw my truck before, he said I just moved here from California and what animals do I rescue?
I told him (Raptors) Birds of Prey……
With a straight face he said……

Oh….. you mean like Dinosaurs……..🤦‍♂️😵‍💫

And that my friends is what’s coming out of California……….
you need little sticker of T rex to pass out to the dummies... thats hilarious
i am still laughing and trying to figure out how i would have kept a straight face or said...yes lets look in the back and have a t rex stuffed toy attack him

California would blend in better with the ocean.

for decades, so-called scientists have been saying, "the big one is gonna hit California someday"

damn, i wish it were like maybe today, no telling how much longer i have to live, and i wanna see that, and hopefully, on LIVE TV..!!
A wise man once said there are two good things about California. There are roads that leave to the east, and there are roads that leave to the north (but I doubt the reason of that choice these days).

Had a transplant CA woman clerk here at the local coffee shop tell the local uniformed police officer to politely use the drive thru next time . She was afraid of guns and his gun made her nervous … WTF 🤔🤔🤔🤔 😱😱😱
People are morons …

Officer said he likes to come in a stretch his legs and that as a public servant to the city, she should not be scared and it was his job to protext her👍

Had a transplant CA woman clerk here at the local coffee shop tell the local uniformed police officer to politely use the drive thru next time . She was afraid of guns and his gun made her nervous … WTF 🤔🤔🤔🤔 😱😱😱
People are morons …

Officer said he likes to come in a stretch his legs and that as a public servant to the city, she should not be scared and it was his job to protext her👍
i can understand someone being scared of guns....however, i cannot recall a time when any LEO just pulled out his (or her) gun, and started shooting.

in a way, to me, this is discrimination, as much so when places basically refuse to serve any officer.

we have a one only family owned donut shop here, and back during the riots, the now former relative that took over, (the SON of the owner..!!) refused to give police and military free coffee or donuts, saying that he didn't like thier entitlement (remember the riots and BLM?)

well he's gone now, but that put a huge dent in that long time family business.

police, fire, military, and other customers boycotted the long time family donut shop.

his employee's were threatened and he had to close down and reopen and do all the work himself

then he made a huge apology and put things back, but it was too late, his dad fired him

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with firearms safety or reducing crime...y'all should know this by now. There is no stupidity at all, this is all planned and being executed with precision, and with increasing levels of success. The next gun store employee that tells me, "that'll never happen" might get smacked upside the head (let's just say figuratively for this discussion). What is the current "conservative" bend of the Supreme Court? How precarious a position we are in, supporters of 2A. Couple of 70 YO's have heart attacks and we are cooked.

Back