testtest

this moron needs to be redacted from the world.

and i blame the registered voters, who sit on thier butts each election day cuz "it's too cold to go out and vote, or it's snowing, or it's raining"

as well as blame goes to the politicians that do not go and pound the pavement for those votes, but instead make phone calls, or send emails or snail mail, or "just assume" they will be re-elected or win over thier opponent thier first time running.

it's those democratic progressives that go out and seek the votes that get in..

Where is the FBI and DOJ they need to be taking over and calling in the National Guard, to allow this lawlessness to go unchecked is creating a greater disaster just waiting to happen and I’m talking about law abiding citizens doing more to protect themselves which would just add to the bloodshed.

Chicago has turned into a complete dumpster fire, this new guy will be worse then Beetlejuice was. The governor wants to ban assault weapons when all the crime is in the city and done with illegal handguns. If we separated Chicago and Cook county from the state this place would not be losing residents for the last 8 years.

Chicago has turned into a complete dumpster fire, this new guy will be worse then Beetlejuice was. The governor wants to ban assault weapons when all the crime is in the city and done with illegal handguns. If we separated Chicago and Cook county from the state this place would not be losing residents for the last 8 years.
Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw once:

IF GUN CONTROL WORKED
CHICAGO WOULD LOOK MORE LIKE MAYBERRY
AND LESS LIKE THUNDERDOME

Time for a curfew like 1968, except the little darlings won't be able to go to bible school at midnight.
If you are out after curfew stop and frisk should be in order despite what the self made reverends want.
Remember Bill Clinton's "Midnight Basketball"? Only Bill Clinton could have taken an old, very racist (also, very hilarious) joke and turned it into a federally-funded official program. And had broad public support for it! :oops::LOL:

It’s not only the current mayor but the incoming mayor-elect as well, he stated “would not be productive to demonize the kids”. Btw, these statements were made Monday as both marooons were unavailable over the weekend destruction. They both blamed the police.

It’s rumored that the ‘acting chief’ and the assistant chiefs were both also out of town. When the ‘acting chief‘ called the next in line commander asked who’s in leading the command charge of the rioting operation the other chief replies “the ones you promoted”, then hung up. An apparent jab at incompetent leaders that are selected for their political views rather than leadership skills.

Not demonic ….
027BDA12-B144-4C8C-97DA-58A5E1A02828.jpeg 5B0F36CB-AED8-4A89-94BE-12891EF02A1F.jpeg

And to top it off, the no-demonic are planning a repeat event…but the weather may to be as ideal…

82D631FB-5470-4DF6-80D9-1CA1DF245E3B.jpeg

As for demons, there isn’t a better place than a Hellhole …right?

By the way… this just popped up regarding the “lady” attacked by the non-demons….

No time to question the efficiency of the mayors, aldermen states attorney or judges, or even the three or four layers of police disciplinary and accountability review boards, but the it’s about the police needing to grow some extra eyeballs on the sides of their heads I guess.

Back