testtest

Thread Picture Criteria

51326294_100556914411553_4033819781026021376_o.jpg

Too let you know I was the one that brought the question up! My intention was an awareness for those who could get carried away with pics and too know what boundries if any should be. This one is on me Black Rifle! This was not for a specific member, but for others awareness. I have a small feedyard and the hogs are a problem! Don't get upset at them for this as I am the source!

Hog hunting is on my bucket list. Here in PA we don't get to do it. Unless its in a big fenced in farm did it wasn't as like in the wild.

“That being said on this is if it is a game animal and in season then it should be fine as long as in the picture the animal is dead and it’s not morbid (I.E. full of blood or shown cut open).”

Read what Xdman posted. Cmon guys please do what was asked so hunting pics can be posted by all members and enjoyed by all.

K L Gunner, those are genuine ground hogs. I have killed so many that I cannot be buried. I will have to be cremated as I have killed so many that their kin hate/fear me and as soon as my box is covered up they will commence to knawin' on it to get to me and have their revenge/justice.

K L Gunner, those are genuine ground hogs. I have killed so many that I cannot be buried. I will have to be cremated as I have killed so many that their kin hate/fear me and as soon as my box is covered up they will commence to knawin' on it to get to me and have their revenge/justice.
Those are some healthy sized ones too nice job varmint hunting is always so much fun too.

Back