testtest

Thunderbirds do fly over to support First Responders

Status
Not open for further replies.

djthumper

Custom
Founding Member
The USAF Thunderbirds did a fly over Las Vegas hospitals today to show support to healthcare workers. From North Las Vegas Beltway, my youngest son took the videos. I thought you may be interested, so I am sharing this with you guys.

Here are a few hashtags to use to find more videos on social media #VegasGoesBlue #StayHomeForNevada

True story. October 1961, my father turned down an invitation to join the Blue Angels in Pensacola. November 1961, he was gone for 30 days intelligence training. December 1961, F4 lost on unknown mission. September 1966, Wreckage found 200 clicks north of Siagon. Records sealed, because we we're not officially involved in Nam in December 1961. Wish he would have chosen the Blue Angels.

Next year let me know if you want to go.
Oh heck yeah! You know this forum started not long before the show, so maybe that was part of the lack of connection. I'll go hang out with you and let my club go around working on trying to get donations if they leave me out cold. Though I am their lead instructor and their liaison to the local Scout Council.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back