HayesGreener
SAINT
I thought this was about the blue pill
Women?Dark Chocolate, and White/Green tea.
I never understood runners. I had a buddy in the Army that was a 4 minute miler; and another that was a distinguished shooter and Presidents 100. I always figured if I had a gun, I didnt have to runI blew up my knees running, one replacement done, don't think I will do the other
Sports programs are a minor footnote in the overall decline of higher education .
And it depends on the sport . Football and basketball are de facto the minor leagues for the NFL and NBA .
For baseball , anyone actually good , with aspirations is playing in the Minor Leagues instead of going to college . A friend used a full ride baseball scholarship to pay for a CJ degree .
About to begin taking creatine after quite a bit of research -If obtained from the right source i.e. Creapure, the lab tested German stuff, seems to be a fabulous both for strength gains and probably more importantly, maintaining cognitive function as you age. Also Vitamin D3 which biologists pretty much universally agreed is lacking in 40-50% of people's lab results.stick with BCAA, creatine and vitamins - shun the lab made crap.
I thought this was gonna be a discussion on 2011s.Chinese bodybuilder dies at 30. See any signs of steroids or other like substances there? Always the heart that gives out. https://nypost.com/2025/12/17/world-news/champion-bodybuilder-wang-kun-dead-at-30/