testtest

To My Friends On This Forum

and they serve pizza and beer every night too..>~!!
IMG_1773.jpeg
And pasta on certain nights.......:D:D:D:D

And if you're lucky.....WD-40
IMG_1774.jpeg

@HayesGreener

i had to look up "Adam Henry"........... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

never heard of that before.

unlike you and so many others, i am still a newbie, since january of 2020.

but have been learning things daily.

either from people here (much GREAT help when i had questions on reloading, from so many here) and other issues.

or from some other good websites, so many good people, and yeah, some "Adam Henry's"......:ROFLMAO:

but the internet is what it is, unless all sites were private, all are allowed.

now, if we can only edumacate those that like Hi Points, this would be even a greater place.....;)
Same with me. March 2020. A few months into my nascent journey as a gun owner I bought a beautiful stainless Range Officer Target and naturally sought out a Springfield forum and the rest is history. I’ve met so many awesome people, learned so much, made great friendships, found my brother-from-another-mother @Bassbob and and a serial enabler and comrade-in-arms for life @KillerFord1977. Thanks to my Armory Life brothers, you have made my new life so much more colorful (yellow) than I ever expected.
1685491720105.gif

The best thing about this forum is everyone genuinely tries to be helpful to everyone else. Almost anything I buy that falls into the broad category of " Crap men buy" I start a thread here first asking for opinions. Everyone here is good people. And mostly we don't let political differences get in the way of camaraderie. Made lots of very cool people here whom I consider friends. Including Dead Eye Simon @SimonRL. Gonna have to spend some time in Tejas soon. Several guys down there I want to hang with.

Still like to see a shotgun subforum. :)

Same with me. March 2020. A few months into my nascent journey as a gun owner I bought a beautiful stainless Range Officer Target and naturally sought out a Springfield forum and the rest is history. I’ve met so many awesome people, learned so much, made great friendships, found my brother-from-another-mother @Bassbob and and a serial enabler and comrade-in-arms for life @KillerFord1977. Thanks to my Armory Life brothers, you have made my new life so much more colorful (yellow) than I ever expected.
View attachment 40246
1685493857708.gif

View attachment 40246
Didnt realize my brother from another mother was a from St Louis.. I’m claiming I’m adopted .. wait… I Am.. truly I am 🤠🤠🤠

Didnt realize my brother from another mother was a from St Louis.. I’m claiming I’m adopted .. wait… I Am.. truly I am 🤠🤠🤠
Technically I live in the sticks quite a bit south of St. Louis. I just have to work there. And my parents still live there.

Growing up in St. Louis definitely had some advantages brother. I learned how to fight at an extremely early age. And to dodge bullets. :)

Very well said @HayesGreener

As mentioned by others I also grew up in a home where firearms were not allowed, in early 1995 I was looking for a career change and joined the ManPower temp agency and my first post was with the Marlin Firearm Company thus starting a 20 year career making rifles for Marlin and Mossberg.
Joining this forum was both exciting and informative and I’ve learned so much from so many that although we’ve never met I consider most good friends.
The one thing I’ve failed at is remembering to not read the posts in the (Daffy Zone) while drinking my morning coffee.

Great forum great people, couldn’t ask for more. 😎

Back