testtest

TODAY

southtex

Professional
Founding Member
I am getting ready to go to my LGS and order a XDe 3.8. The gun is narrow, not very heavy, reasonable capacity and if it does fit like my 1911's I will be thrilled. I have a P365 XL but as mentioned before I don't care for the sights and I ordered TFX Pro before going to the shop. Will get the gun Tues and looking forward to putting it to the test.

I'm a big fan of the XD E, and hope you'll agree. I especially want to hear your assessment of the Truglos. Thanks in advance.

I have TruGlo TFX Pro Day/Night Pro Orange on all of my semi auto pistols except 4. I find the sights very user friendly when shooting outdoors during daytime. Very easy to pick up the Orange front.

I’m also a big fan of the XDe. Mine is the 3.3 9mm. I got the Viridian instant on (reactor) and really like that. The XDe has everything I want in a EDC, and nothing I don’t. Carry it every day whether just around my place or going into town. I use a Crossbreed holster owb and like it fine. Great firearm.

The gun arrived and put the TFX sights on and went to a lane. I only ran about 75rnds but was very satisfied. I found the gun to be accurate and tight on double taps. I only ran through 3, 5, and 7yrd intervals. It will be more than efficient for my intended purpose of personal defense. It does seem to ride higher than any gun I carry but something I will adapt to quickly.

Back