testtest

Toddler used to kidnap woman

Kids would pull stunts like this sort, create some of distraction mostly to avoid something more awaiting at home. Runaways, staying out too late, a wing-on-down to the Hamptons rendezvous. You name it - some kid already did it.

Recall that French actor who crafted and detailed with all emotion an evil atrocity perpetrated upon his delicate being….at 2 a.m. in the dead of a sub-zero winter, on a desolate Chicago underbelly.
Heck, even the WH has been known to create some sensational diversions to distract attention...masters of the craft and certainly makes the case for a prime example of allowable deceit.

They should make these BS hoaxers reimburse the agencies for these phony claims, but in the Chicago case the Hollywood French actor, even though was ordered to pay $130,000, it’s not sure who paid the tab or if that “fine” was tossed out with the all the other criminal elements and penalties.

Just when you think the scum can't sink any lower..........🤬
I never think that.

That story was horribly written. Are people saying that she made the whole thing up or that she was crazy?

If she made it through 4 years of college and got her BA in psychology and was going to Nursing School wouldn't somebody have figured out that she was crazy by now?

The only thing I saw my question is this idea that people are going around kidnapping women to sell them into sexual slavery. Why would anybody do that when there's a million drug addicts out there willing to sell their ass without the trouble of kidnapping them?

Last edited:
You know to be honest I’m glad it turned out to fake. I’m glad the woman is safe, human trafficking is the worse. Not sure why someone would make this up but even if she isn’t clinically crazy she needs some
Serious mental help.

Just when you think the scum can't sink any lower..........🤬
Ohh no sir, it gets even better, today her lawyer released a statement this afternoon admitting that the story, the baby everything was fake. And since returning she has been active on tiktok and social media posting new twerking video, with no care in the world.

Last edited:
Back