testtest

Too little too Late for ammo

Such a pity all those who said they dont need guns or ammo are clammoring for it now. Those who regularly shoot probably have not even batted an eye about finding ammo. Its been on our home shelf all along

post online:
“Loving it out here in California. Every liberal anti-gunner in the state is lined up at near-empty gun stores, clamoring to buy whatever is left. They seem shocked and angry that they have to take a test and wait 10-days to get it! I think it may be dawning on them that when you restrict the rights of others, YOU may be the one left with an empty holster, now that you've suddenly decided guns are a good idea.
All the online stores that are Price gouging now and many are -and i am not talking 2 or 4 bucks a box ,seen some selling Brazer brass 115 19$ a box when normally they sell for 9.99 ,Those places i am done with Period - The online store i normally go to had Blazer 115 was 11.00 up 1.50 more then usual price - That i can deal with , they must remember = this will pass and we shouldn't forget the ones putting their foot up our BUTTS

All the online stores that are Price gouging now and many are -and i am not talking 2 or 4 bucks a box ,seen some selling Brazer brass 115 19$ a box when normally they sell for 9.99 ,Those places i am done with Period - The online store i normally go to had Blazer 115 was 11.00 up 1.50 more then usual price - That i can deal with , they must remember = this will pass and we shouldn't forget the ones putting their foot up our BUTTS
agreed

I'm with you! 😁👍

Back