testtest

Too Much Gun for Home Defense?

I think what ever you feel comfortable with is ok, if its a shotgun, pistol or here AR, I don't think there is to much gun, unless you use one of the hand cannons out there. With today's criminals out there, and they usually are not alone, to me, the more gun you got, the better. Thanks for article Mike.

I think what ever you feel comfortable with is ok, if its a shotgun, pistol or here AR, I don't think there is to much gun, unless you use one of the hand cannons out there. With today's criminals out there, and they usually are not alone, to me, the more gun you got, the better. Thanks for article Mike.
Why not multiples of all three? :unsure: I may be paranoid, but I am prepared. ;)

Agreed Mike, good article.

My uncle used an Astra Terminator .44mag snub nose for his go to gun, not .44 specials either, he used full power .44mags.

1590708287749.jpeg

I'm like John Wick who fires until empty and then picks up another fully load firearm to continue the fight. I normally don't have to get physical and wrestle anyone to get the next loaded firearm (well, maybe from a pillow or two here and there), as I have several different firearms stashed around the bedroom. :p:p:p
Some time tonight I will get out of my head the picture of you wrestling someone with pillows so you can get to your gun. 🙏🤦‍♂️🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣😬

3 SCUMBAGS from Atlanta Ga came to North Augusta SC and backed their stolen church van through the wall of a local gun shop and range. The owner had an apartment upstairs and it was unknown to these scumbags. He responded with his fully automatic AR-15 5.56 MM Carbine Rifle. The scumbags had Glock pistols and they fired first at him and he opened up and took cover hitting all three sucmbags one was dead in the Gunshop with his Glock in hand the other two fled the scene in the van and were found at the local Waffle House Parking lot near I 20 one dead scumbag bled out and one scumbag had his guts hanging out but that scum bag survived only to get life Prison and a colonoscopy Bag for life. so his brother who was paroled from prison comes from Atlanta to the gun shop and threatened to kill the gun shop owner it was recorded on the security system the scumbag violated his parole and now has to finish his 50-year sentence for armed robbery and attempted murder. That's JUSTICE!

Last edited:
3 SCUMBAGS from Atlanta Ga came to North Augusta SC and backed their stolen church van through the wall of a local gun shop and range. The owner had an apartment upstairs and it was unknown to these scumbags. He responded with his fully automatic AR-15 5.56 MM Carbine Rifle. The scumbags had Glock pistols and they fired first at him and he opened up and took cover hitting all three sucmbags one was dead in the Gunshop with his Glock in hand the other two fled the scene in the van and were found at the local Waffle House Parking lot near I 20 one dead scumbag bled out and one scumbag had his guts hanging out but that scum bag survived only to get life Prison and a colonoscopy Bag for life. so his brother who was paroled from prison comes from Atlanta to the gun shop and threatened to kill the gun shop owner it was recorded on the security system the scumbag violated his parole and now has to finish his 50-year sentence for armed robbery and attempted murder. That's JUSTICE!
Wow, good for the Gun shop owner. But IMHO, justice would have been if the violent parolee was not let out and was forced to complete his entire sentence. I watched a show on ID the other night, where a single Mom and her two young children were murdered in Sandusky Ohio. Using video from around the house and other business they were able to identify and arrest a suspect (he left his DNA at the scene as well). Turns out that he was paroled after he had committed a previous homicide, after serving just 13 years. He was convicted of the triple homicide, and now sits on death row with 3 death sentences served upon him, until some liberal Governor or judge decides to commutes his sentence to life. It makes me want to refuse to sit on a jury and having to make a tough decision like life or death, only to have some anti death penalty clown reverse the decision.

Wow, good for the Gun shop owner. But IMHO, justice would have been if the violent parolee was not let out and was forced to complete his entire sentence. I watched a show on ID the other night, where a single Mom and her two young children were murdered in Sandusky Ohio. Using video from around the house and other business they were able to identify and arrest a suspect (he left his DNA at the scene as well). Turns out that he was paroled after he had committed a previous homicide, after serving just 13 years. He was convicted of the triple homicide, and now sits on death row with 3 death sentences served upon him, until some liberal Governor or judge decides to commutes his sentence to life. It makes me want to refuse to sit on a jury and having to make a tough decision like life or death, only to have some anti death penalty clown reverse the decision.
I agree with you the Democrats release them to prey upon the weak & the innocent always point the blame at someone else or use race or religion as an excuse for their violence.

Back