testtest

Took a chance?

Skunkhouse

Master Class

Price is very good on these. I've been buying 9mm from these guys all winter. No problem as of yet. But this price on primers and free shipping I had to try a few. Read a lot of articles that they work fine? Guess we will know soon.

Price is very good on these. I've been buying 9mm from these guys all winter. No problem as of yet. But this price on primers and free shipping I had to try a few. Read a lot of articles that they work fine? Guess we will know soon.
These primers are good to go when used with harder striking firearms.

Lighter striking guns may not work so well.

I bought 3000 primers a few weeks ago. A friend of mine has shot a few hundred reloads he made with these primers without one hiccup.

well, unfortunately, the smallest amount that can be bought is 1.000, and for cheap.

but that's still 1,000 primers that if the failure rate is high, i'd be stuck with them.

let us know the failure rate like posted earlier.>??

thanks

Initially I was having some light hits with the Servicios Aventuras small pistol primers. Out of curiosity I measured them against some Winchester small pistol primers. The S/A primers measured 0.1145" and the Winchester's were 0.1180. I adjusted the seating depth so the S/A primers were seated a little deeper and since then I've not had any light strikes. I had the light strikes using A BHP and several striker fired pistols.

Initially I was having some light hits with the Servicios Aventuras small pistol primers. Out of curiosity I measured them against some Winchester small pistol primers. The S/A primers measured 0.1145" and the Winchester's were 0.1180. I adjusted the seating depth so the S/A primers were seated a little deeper and since then I've not had any light strikes. I had the light strikes using A BHP and several striker fired pistols.
are you hand seating the primers?

cuz i have a Dillon and a Lee press, and for the life of me, i don't see any "adjustments" to be made with seating primers.

20230415_150456.jpg

Well they arrived, 3 day shipping can't complain there.

I forget that most machines don't have adjustments for primer depth. I'm loading on a Dillon S1050 that has an adjustment also on my RL550 there is a stop screw that limits the seating depth. I would suggest that you make sure that you firmly seat your primers on other machines.

Well I loaded 50 of my normal 130 RNFP. And used the new primers. Shot them in my uberti stallion. All shot just fine. Guess we move on to a few more.
20230414_132623.jpg

Back