testtest

Tools of this hunt

Sld1959

Hellcat
These will be tasked with providing freezer fodder this year. If I even decide to load them, the older I get the less I want my enjoyment of the woods interrupted by shooting.

20211120_110431.jpg

Sid, what's your 6" .357? At first I wanted to say Smith 19, but something doesn't look quite right to me in this pic. Is it maybe a Llama or a Taurus? :confused:
First handgun I ever bought. 1981, I think, Taurus 66. Been one hell of an accurate and reliable handgun has taken numerous deer over the years. Was semi retired while I hunted with the Redhawk but now serving its duty once again.

Being a poor married college student the model 19 I had wanted was out of reach so I bought the Taurus and honestly have never regretted it.

Last edited:
First handgun I ever bought. 1981, I think, Taurus 66. Been one hell of an accurate and reliable handgun has taken numerous deer over the years. Was semi retired while I hunted with the Redhawk but now serving its duty once again.

Being a poor married college student the model 19 I had wanted was out of reach so I bought the Taurus and honestly have never regretted it.
Ha! Thought so! I LOVE being right about this stuff. ;)

Been there, done that. You made the right decision, and I'm delighted to hear that the gun has worked out so well for you. Shoot it long and in good health, old friend. ;)

Back