8. Tea cup grip
7. Hot brass is stuck on your sandal
6. Glock is perfection, but not in your hands
5. You’re shooting at the target in the next lane
4. Your Salt Life shirt is to snug
3. Keep tripping over the 3 double AR cases in the range bay
2. Person next bay has a flame thrower called an AR pistol with a brake
1. Its a Hi-Point, what’d you expect

His picture of correct sight alignment was off a fuzz to the left (at least it looked that way to me). I stopped reading.
IMG_1932.png
Looks ok to me….🤔🤔

10. You’re old
9. Death grip of Darth Vader
8. Tea cup grip
7. Hot brass is stuck on your sandal
6. Glock is perfection, but not in your hands
5. You’re shooting at the target in the next lane
4. Your Salt Life shirt is to snug
3. Keep tripping over the 3 double AR cases in the range bay
2. Person next bay has a flame thrower called an AR pistol with a brake
1. Its a Hi-Point, what’d you expect
What if I had a flamethrower mounted under an AR pistol with a brake ?

All and all, a good article. However, in a defensive situation, you will seldom if ever be in a perfect stance. You need to practice out of position shooting. Practice at least enough to be confident in your ability to hit a target from every position you might have to fire from. And with either hand. I'm not talking 2" groups. Just center mass.

All and all, a good article. However, in a defensive situation, you will seldom if ever be in a perfect stance. You need to practice out of position shooting. Practice at least enough to be confident in your ability to hit a target from every position you might have to fire from. And with either hand. I'm not talking 2" groups. Just center mass.
Agreed. I have talked to a number of officers who have been involved in shootings. None could tell me where their feet were when the shooting started. My only requirement is that you have a stable platform and be "nose over toes".

Back