testtest

Training to shoot while riding.

Anticipating the release of the motorcycle version to come out next. Then there’s the what-if taking and using cover training coming too.
Kind of ”what if” comical. I once shot a zombie elephant on my bicycle in the woods. How it got my bicycle I’ll never know...what if.
Really triple doubled downed with the disclaimers. Takes skill to balance “Look ma! No hands!“ bike stunts. Try that riding up a ramp and over beer barrels, through a flaming hoop and over a pit of rattlers. Plenty can be said about bike riding encounters besides traffic, potholes, weather, mad dogs and armed ne’re do wells...so being prepared is paramount.
The ‘what if‘ consequences and defense wouldn‘t fly in court.
For what it’s worth, there recently was an armed assailant that tried to make his getaway after a deadly shooting by pedaling away on his bike in NYC only to be mowed down by the deceased victims boyfriend, just sayin’.
So, what happens if the threat comes/circles back or the assailant shoots out the front tire? BTW, I got a brother in law who’s in the bike mount brass catcher basket and handlebar magazine holder business.

Was interesting read, thanks Recusant!

Part that got me is "Youth rifle." Not thinking youth rifles were for dispatching youths, but? :) My, things do change?
An 18 year old isn't really considered a youth, but is the youngest age in any area known to me to purchase a rifle now days. Am guessing all of us who had and used rifles at 10 years old were felons? Kidding, but can make for some interesting conversations and thoughts?

Anticipating the release of the motorcycle version to come out next. Then there’s the what-if taking and using cover training coming too.
Kind of ”what if” comical. I once shot a zombie elephant on my bicycle in the woods. How it got my bicycle I’ll never know...what if.
Really triple doubled downed with the disclaimers. Takes skill to balance “Look ma! No hands!“ bike stunts. Try that riding up a ramp and over beer barrels, through a flaming hoop and over a pit of rattlers. Plenty can be said about bike riding encounters besides traffic, potholes, weather, mad dogs and armed ne’re do wells...so being prepared is paramount.
The ‘what if‘ consequences and defense wouldn‘t fly in court.
For what it’s worth, there recently was an armed assailant that tried to make his getaway after a deadly shooting by pedaling away on his bike in NYC only to be mowed down by the deceased victims boyfriend, just sayin’.
So, what happens if the threat comes/circles back or the assailant shoots out the front tire? BTW, I got a brother in law who’s in the bike mount brass catcher basket and handlebar magazine holder business.
Here's a bicycle version:
The Bicycle Rocket Launcher - Knox Gardner

trying to fight on a bike is nowhere near as dynamic as I would want. I am not against having another skill to fall back on and I like the idea of having additional options. As a practical means to defend against an attack, this doesnt give me the warm and fuzzies. If it were me, I would stop the bike and avail myself of the most dynamic response/reaction possible.

Back