testtest

Trijicon Mini RMR

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member
She is expensive, more than a whole hellcat but The RMR sets the standard.

The RMR®cc is specifically designed to give you confidence in concealed carrying.

Split seconds matter. The new Trijicon RMR®cc has a thinner, lower-profile design that reduces the risk of snags for a faster and easier draw. Although smaller, the RMRcc keeps all the great features of the Trijicon RMR®. Easy-to-use buttons, a common 2032 battery with up to 4 years of illumination, and a wide variety of mounts to fit today's popular concealed carry pistols, the RMRcc is the clear choice in personal defense. Shoot more accurately with a single, crisp, clear aiming point superimposed on your target. Once zeroed in, where you see the dot is where your bullet will impact. Your eyes never need to leave the threat which allows you to stay focused on the situation. Born from the industry-leading Trijicon RMR, the new RMRcc has the same reliability you expect, designed for concealed carry. The slimmer design fits a variety of pistols providing comfort during everyday carry. Carry confidently with a sight that increases your speed, improves your accuracy, and keeps your focus on the target.

I don’t see what mount these are. Are they standard RMR mounts for full size firearms or are the the Shield RMSc size which our Hellcats are

At $699 + $102 for the base plate you are talking over $800 with tax and shipping. The fact that it requires a mounting plate to use on most sub compact pistols means it sits much higher than any of its competitors. It has a smaller window than the Holosun 507K at o.76" x 0.56" compared to the Holosun at 0.77" x 0.58" (Metric size comparison: RMRcc 19x14mm and Holosun 19.56x14.72mm). It appears to be as high or higher than the RMR so adding a base plate means you will need raised iron sights to have iron sights as a backup. I would love to support a US company but not when they try and gouge me for an inferior product (with the possible exception of ruggedness).

I don’t see what mount these are. Are they standard RMR mounts for full size firearms or are the the Shield RMSc size which our Hellcats are
You have to order the specific mount for your pistol that will raise it high enough to clear the rail cut as it is 1.8" long versus 1.6" for the cutout. It has a different part number for the Hellcat OSP or the Sig P365-XL. You would think that it would take the same base plate for any gun that uses the RMSc mount.

That’s the problem though you get above the rail cut than you will not be able to co witness. I’ve been through this with stupid dove tail plates on the p365 non XL. It was living hell why I sold the dang thing and got the a Hellcat.
for 700 I can by a Swampfox Sentinel and A Holosun 507k and have change.

You forgot you need the plate so Swampfox and two Holosun. This explains their lawsuit against Holosun. I have to wonder what great marketeer thought anyone would pay that much for a red dot that require suppressor height sights (add that cost in) and doesn't offer any tangible benefit over other products for significantly less.

only thing that is a maybe is the plate for my P938 but id buy the Holsun or Swampfox for 250 . Not sure even that makes sense for a firearm I bury in my appendix . Ive been here on these dovetails with the P365 and it was a kludge fudge. Why I sold the gun.

Tell you what Trijicon convince me, send one to try. LOL
Trijicon RMRcc Mount Plate for Sig Sauer 938/Hellcat AC32097

Side note im giving my 911 380 to my son, I bumped up to the P938. Wanted a little more kick. Hellcat will be the range and outdoor type gun with my Swampfox red dot

This just seems very kludgy to me. Good luck on getting one to try out! At least the selling price for the sight and plat is less than $560. OW! What am I saying?

If you have the Hellcat OSP, is a plate needed for the Trijicon RMRcc, or does it mount right to the pistol after you remove the cover?

Don't forget to order higher sights too as you won't be able to use the existing sights. Plus you will need to make sure the screws do not extend beyond the base of the plate by more than 0.95".

Don't forget to order higher sights too as you won't be able to use the existing sights. Plus you will need to make sure the screws do not extend beyond the base of the plate by more than 0.95".
So if using another RMR that doesn't require the plate, that would not require higher sights? Any recommendation for a brand on the higher sights?

Seriously if you have a OSP Hellcat I would not even look at this. There are 2 that are perfect right now. Swampfox Sentinel fits exactly on the slide and the Holosun 407/507 K models need a little modification that anyone can do with a file or Dremel. For the money this and the Sheild I would not even consider. you don’t need to spend 400 and above to get a Red Dot on a 600 dollar Hellcat.

If you look at the thickness of the base of the RMR and RMRcc (appears to be the same) they lack a notch like many of the RMSc base designs and thus sit too high to allow front sight visibility. Even some of the RMSc mount sights are either not notched (Swampfox, Riton) or the notch is barely deep enough so you can just see the sight. Add a mounting plate and the sight sits even higher. You could have the slide refilled to fit the RMRcc but I suspect that since the mounting holes are in a more forward location it might be difficult to do this on an OSP. Whether it would provide enough clearance to see the front sight and a front mounted rear sight is Unkown until some does it.

Seriously if you have a OSP Hellcat I would not even look at this. There are 2 that are perfect right now. Swampfox Sentinel fits exactly on the slide and the Holosun 407/507 K models need a little modification that anyone can do with a file or Dremel. For the money this and the Sheild I would not even consider. you don’t need to spend 400 and above to get a Red Dot on a 600 dollar Hellcat.
I just checked out the Swampfox and it looks like a great choice. Any idea on when they will be available?

Back