testtest

Trip to the LGS......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northing is open here. I'm not sure they can even receive shipments. I think when the do open they will be pretty bare.
Yikes! What state are you in? My LGS has ammo in stock and plenty of weapons despite doing brisk business for mthe last 6 weeks. I got a grip of 5.56 today at uninflated prices.

First of February I ordered a thousand rounds of 9mm from Target Sports. Why the little woman asked as I have several thousands of cases and everything to stuff them. IDK, it just felt right.
Then in anticipation of my .223/5.56 upper coming in for the 300 BO I dragged 1K of 5.56 out of PSA about the same time. Also bought two bundles of TP from Sam's while on that side of town.

I have 2 local shops in my area, one has almost doubled his pistol ammo prices which I am severely annoyed about as he said that ammo was getting hard to come by but yet I counted 150,000 rds of .223 he had stacked that were not there a week prior and is also only selling ammo by the case and not by box:eek:.

The second shop has a very good supply of ammo and reloading supplies which I went out today and purchased some 9mm hp's and a few hundred .380's.

Need to get all your friends together and boycott that fella out of business.

Oh I usually do ALOT of business there but since the beer flu has happened he told me that he couldn't get hardly any ammo, a week goes by and he has ammo stacked deep and then does this, I'm definitely going to be letting my friends and family know to reevaluate where they buy their guns and gear from this point forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back