testtest

Turkenelli M4gery

So…I’ve been toying with getting a Benelli M4 for a while, but…not sure if it would offer anything over my M1S90 Tactical…and $1600+ is a bit steep of a learning curve.

So when my dealer had one of the Turkish made M4 clones on the shelf for a third of the price…I figured, why not.

(Cue @KillerFord1977 having the twitching awfuls here)
3CF7950D-F4E8-4675-8ADE-EED3D7CC7862.jpeg
1AEF4D11-393B-401E-8BA4-FFFEAB884F9B.jpeg

So far, seems pretty decent. Action is smooth; chrome lined bore…feeds dummy rounds ok.

Range day tomorrow, I think.

So…I’ve been toying with getting a Benelli M4 for a while, but…not sure if it would offer anything over my M1S90 Tactical…and $1600+ is a bit steep of a learning curve.

So when my dealer had one of the Turkish made M4 clones on the shelf for a third of the price…I figured, why not.

View attachment 29913View attachment 29914

So far, seems pretty decent. Action is smooth; chrome lined bore…feeds dummy rounds ok.

1660679834107.gif

View attachment 29913View attachment 29914

Nice. :)
Be sure to let us know how it runs. Don't be gentle.

Here's a positive review on your new piece. It looks like it was written by @KillerFord1977 under a pen name so nobody knows how much he's really into Turkish guns. @KillerFord1977 tries to dissuade everyone else so he can collect all the Turkish guns himself. 😜

Seriously though this is a decent review.

I finally got mine from Botach. Got the M1014. It was 1700 plus ridiculous shipping and transfer fees. Still arrived cheaper than I could pick one up locally. I'm chomping at the bit to get out there and sling some lead. I saw the Turkish models finally in stock here and there. I was digging it, but, well, you know. I've heard nothing but good about them so far. Can't wait to read your experience.

I finally got mine from Botach. Got the M1014. It was 1700 plus ridiculous shipping and transfer fees. Still arrived cheaper than I could pick one up locally. I'm chomping at the bit to get out there and sling some lead. I saw the Turkish models finally in stock here and there. I was digging it, but, well, you know. I've heard nothing but good about them so far. Can't wait to read your experience.
You got an M1014 for $1700 ? 7 rd. tube, extended controls, collapsible skeletonized butt stock ?

Back