testtest

Turkenelli M4gery

I ordered M1014 . What makes it different is the flag on the receiver. The box says M1014. Freedom fighter tactical sells all the goodies to make it 922R compliant. Which i plan on beginning as soon as I recover from buying this 686.

I ordered M1014 . What makes it different is the flag on the receiver. The box says M1014. Freedom fighter tactical sells all the goodies to make it 922R compliant. Which i plan on beginning as soon as I recover from buying this 686.
That’s slight of hand brother. Without the stock and without the 7 rd tube it can’t be an M1014. M1014 is what the military Carries. Hence the M.

FYI, full on M1014 complete with 7 rd. tube ( not 5 rd. plus the extension), extended controls and skeletonized, telescoping stock are available for between $2200-$2400. I’ll be picking one of these up in December.

In any case FWF you got a good deal. Stick an extension tube on it and change the stock if you want to and run that sucker.
Same one I got imported from Italy for civilians (5 rds with faux 2 round extension, fixed skeletonized stock). I paid $2150 for mine in store (no shipping or additional xfer fees). No need to change the stock as it is removable, just need to get the 3 position recoil tube and then replace the stock which will than be collapsible. From FFT, the tube (I got the entire kit (spring, washers, etc)) was $450+ and the 7 round mag tube was $250+ I believe. Additional parts to make it 922r complaint added to the cost.

I swapped out the OEM PG stock on mine with a Mesa Tactical Urbino PG stock since I was at the LOP limit with the OEM and the Mesa LOP was shorter & just right. Plus, I gained a 922R part point for some flexibility there.

I didn't see a need for a M1014 collapsible for my needs.

Looking forward to HGs range report after running a few hundred max 00 & slug loads thru the Turk M4mergy.

My first M4 was 11707. (Big regret) yes, that's the 1014 i got. I will be getting upgraded compliant parts. The cost has come down significantly. Classic firearms offers aftermarket goodies but they may/may not be made in America. I will be sure to be in compliance cuz I will not let this one go for any reason.

I could've built an 11707 or 11701 for less but I had to have the flag on the receiver. As far as enlarged/ extended/ oversized controls, I'm clumsy enough as is without putting stuff in the way.

So…I’ve been toying with getting a Benelli M4 for a while, but…not sure if it would offer anything over my M1S90 Tactical…and $1600+ is a bit steep of a learning curve.

So when my dealer had one of the Turkish made M4 clones on the shelf for a third of the price…I figured, why not.

(Cue @KillerFord1977 having the twitching awfuls here)
View attachment 29913View attachment 29914

So far, seems pretty decent. Action is smooth; chrome lined bore…feeds dummy rounds ok.

Range day tomorrow, I think.
Were you able to get to the range and enjoy your new toy ?

And I just ordered one of these…for $44? Heck yes.

And I just ordered one of these…for $44? Heck yes.

I wonder how it compares to the Turkinelli knock off of the Benelli skeletonized, collapsible stock ?

I’m looking forward to your take on this stock too.

Where are you getting your operating spring and tube from? That's the grip and butt pad. The tube is what makes the difference.
From what I read, the Benelli M4s (not the M1014), have the 3 position recoil tube already installed inside the non-skeletonized stocks (I can't verify this, only what I've read on some M4 forums. Perhaps @Talyn can verify this when he replaced his stock on his Benelli M4 H2O 🤷‍♂️). If the Turknelli clone stays true to this, then the collapsible stock would work.
Now all Hans has to do, is get a Turkish flag engraved under the bolt release and claim it's a Turkish Marine M1014 (making our friend @KillerFord1977 very envious indeed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:).

For various Benelli M4/M1014's the type of recoil tubes vary.

The following models come with a 1-position recoil tube:

M1014 (Mil-look-a-like)

The following models come with a 3-position recoil tube:

11717 (Tan)
11724 (14" Entry Gun)

@BET7 is correct that "if" the Turknelli clone stays true to the 3-position Benelli models, then the collapsible stock would work.

HG will have to take his PG stock off to see what the recoil tube looks like.

From what I read, the Benelli M4s (not the M1014), have the 3 position recoil tube already installed inside the non-skeletonized stocks (I can't verify this, only what I've read on some M4 forums. Perhaps @Talyn can verify this when he replaced his stock on his Benelli M4 H2O 🤷‍♂️). If the Turknelli clone stays true to this, then the collapsible stock would work.
Now all Hans has to do, is get a Turkish flag engraved under the bolt release and claim it's a Turkish Marine M1014 (making our friend @KillerFord1977 very envious indeed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:).
1660853804955.gif

More rain today.

And I got the stock from Apex…sans pistol grip.

Called them up, they’re checking to see if they have another kit or just a pistol grip…they’ll let me know.

And according to them: these stocks don’t work with actual Benellis, but they SHOULD work with the Turkish clones.

I’m going to check to see if it works.

Back