testtest

Tusk is dead

Killerford?
I lived in the Little Rock Arkansas area for over 10 years and Razorback fans are pretty awesome...:) Calling the Hogs is an experience I'll never forget....Wooo Pig Soooie....:) I still have a Razorback hat I wear once in a while when I feel like harassing Texas Longhorns or Texas Aggies...:)

I am showing my ignorance here. Is there a difference between feral hogs and boars?
In my experience of living in Arkansas and Texas. The feral hogs in Arkansas and North Texas are usually larger than the Javelinas down by the Texas/Mexico border. I've seen some pretty big hogs in Arkansas(I even saw a bear...people don't realize Arkansas has all kinds of wildlife...especially snakes).

It's a great place to live if you like the outdoors. I miss it sometimes...:) I don't miss the funny looks that some people gave me when I spoke Spanish to waiters/waitresses in some of the Mexican restaurants I went to in Little Rock...:)

Ain't nothing much meaner than an old Razorback hog. this one weighed in excess of 600 pounds and charged me at about 25 yards. The Arkansas Razorbacks is the mascot of the main college here

20201123_181255.jpg

Last edited:
Back