testtest

Ukraine… Will Russia Invade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Russia does invade, this current administration will more then likely do nothing, there to weak to act on situations like this, they also need to keep an eye out on China, Iran and North Korea, the world is not the same anymore, its changing I fear in a bad way, just my opinion.

+
I would tell Putin if he acts on Ukraine, every country that borders Russia and became independent is now part of NATO, and will be accepted. Period
You can tell him anything you want, Putin knows that the rest of the EU ain't gonna back him so its all for moot. I'm afraid that just bluster ain't gonna do it, and even if it would Biden ain't got no bluster. Sad really...

Western Europe bought into Russia supplying them with alot of their Natural gas needs so Putin has them by the "privates" now, and can turn the valve off at will during the winter.
And China/CCP has the USA by the privates; if they anchor the container ships loaded with all the cheap S*** Walmarters love to purchase, or, refuse to finance any more US debt.

And China/CCP has the USA by the privates; if they anchor the container ships loaded with all the cheap S*** Walmarters love to purchase, or, refuse to finance any more US debt.
Not as bad as the Europeans. China holds about 1/3 of the US debt & we can cancel that, and we can let the ships rot at anchor.

They can't turn our heat off unless they hack into the grid, or if POTUS 46 keeps screwing up our energy supply.

Not as bad as the Europeans. China holds about 1/3 of the US debt & we can cancel that, and we can let the ships rot at anchor.

They can't turn our heat off unless they hack into the grid, or if POTUS 46 keeps screwing up our energy supply.
We certainly should cancel the debt. But no way in hell will Americans stare at empty shelves when the container ships from CCP don't sail. As for POTUS 45 1/2, he's the best agent China has.

We certainly should cancel the debt. But no way in hell will Americans stare at empty shelves when the container ships from CCP don't sail. As for POTUS 45 1/2, he's the best agent China has.
Which brings up another element that cannot be ignored:

Which brings up another element that cannot be ignored:
We are losers as long as we have sympathizers/agents/spies hacking in and serving in Government and Intel, the media, and yes, even the Pentagon.

1. Up to the citizens (voters) to purge the enemy from within.

2. All Free & Democratic Nations form a close knit Alliance; advertise to the CCP that the jig is up.

3. Have a well designed pre emptive strike by all participants if they insist on dancing.

It’s interesting that Trump was no friend of NATO which used to really wind me up because my parents survived The Blitz and then Biden says we won’t honor Article 5 and I think then what’s the point of NATO? If we don’t have the stones to honor Article 5, then no one will. And what kind of example are we setting for future generations. I barely recognize the world anymore.

Marco Rubio: It's clear our economy and corporations have become 'dependent' on China. China has become 'too valuable to jeopardize' for American businesses.​

Until the U.S. gov't decides to scale back the amount of stuff that comes from China, we are just spinning our wheels. Practically most of every dollar we spend there goes to build up their military might. The U.S. consumer has created a monster that may destroy our way of life. We all buy stuff that's made in China because it's not made here. It's clear that this has to change, but it may be too late.

Marco Rubio: It's clear our economy and corporations have become 'dependent' on China. China has become 'too valuable to jeopardize' for American businesses.​

Until the U.S. gov't decides to scale back the amount of stuff that comes from China, we are just spinning our wheels. Practically most of every dollar we spend there goes to build up their military might. The U.S. consumer has created a monster that may destroy our way of life. We all buy stuff that's made in China because it's not made here. It's clear that this has to change, but it may be too late.
Trump was right. Critical materials and durable goods need to be made here in the USA for several reasons. It is stupid to rely on potential enemies for critical supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back