testtest

Ukraine… Will Russia Invade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now we know why Obama's foreign policy were filled with academy award winners.

"I'm very concerned about, I'm concerned about Ukraine because of the people of Ukraine and because of the principles that are at risk, in terms of international law and trying to change boundaries of international law by force. I thought we lived in a world that had said no to that kind of activity. And I hope diplomacy will win," Kerry said.

"But massive emissions consequences to the war but equally importantly, you're going to lose people's focus, you're going to lose big country attention because they will be diverted and I think it could have a damaging impact," he continued. "So, you know hopefully President Putin would realize that in the Northern part of his country, they used to live on 66% of the nation that was over frozen land.

"Now it's thawing, and his infrastructure is at risk. And the people of Russia are at risk," he added. "And so I hope President Putin will help us to stay on track with respect to what we need to do for the climate."

Apparently someone named Victoria Nuland is part of this fiasco as well.

Victor Davis Hanson's take on the situation.

Putin’s Predictabilities

The Federalist has their take on it.

The West Could Have Prevented The Russo-Ukrainian War, But Chose Not To

Patrick Buchanan shares his thoughts:

Did We Provoke Putin’s War in Ukraine?

Michael Tracey's column.

What I Got Wrong About the Invasion of Ukraine

Religious aspects of the situation.

Putin’s Attack on Ukraine Is a Religious War

A small essay by another youtuber that I follow once in a while.

So Russia Has Invaded Ukraine: Who is to Blame?

I forget which standup comic was it, but the media basically doesn't care other than the ratings.

AJ was right again.

The price paid for no more mean tweets.

Tucker's monologue for today where he talks about the splendid and marvelous leadership skills of Mr. 81* million votes and his entire administration. He would later on in the second half of the show discuss the neocons being neocons.

For the number of times I have heard over the years about concerns over terrorists crossing the border, it was all a grift by our caring elites.

A youtuber affiliated with The Blaze that I watch time to time. Warning that it contains a few moments of strong language.

Another youtuber that I sometimes watch time to time from the Warrior Poet Society.

Meme review of the conflict by Brandon Herrera.

Apparently there is a media limit of 5 videos.

Some parting images and have a good weekend.

FMayK9DWUAAxmIi.jpg

Screenshot 2022-02-24 085336.png

Screenshot 2022-02-25 144416.png

FMejU-OWQAEJjIM.png

Ukraine keeps fighting...

F1 cancels Russian Grand Prix

Ok it is my opinion that Putin is a MAD MAN following the report that the Russian army has attacked and bombed the largest nuclear power plant in Europe which is located in Ukraine.
This is madness!!!!!!

Well, 8+ months in and it continues.

Not looking so hot for Russia.
Maybe the people of Russia will revolt against Putin. Who knows ?

Russia’s tactics, equipment and most certainly its soldiers are not up to all they said on modern warfare tasks.

Next is to Isolate China monetarily 🙂

Big win by Ukraine on the bridge …

Last edited:
I'm thinking that war will go on for a year or two. When it’s done nothing will be left of that country.

by peace treaty and concessions…or when the U.S. money runs out (another year or two or whichever comes first). The Old Duffer had to fly over there to get his cut, they should have checked the luggage on the return trip.

Seen how he tripped trying to climb the stairs to the jet from Poland. All excited to get to that dough before the next barrage was set to commence. Think about it, since they’re on to his brother and son, he doesn’t have to settle for 10% anymore, he gets the full boat.

Seen today that XI has offered peace talks with Pooteen.
Again, the absolute worse (US) foreign policy advisers in the world are caught still sitting on their brains. The shadow government must be off on holiday again.

Unfortunately Ukraine has become a somewhat large petri dish for testing the weapons of modern warfare. The West is testing its weapons against those of the Russians and their allies, and the poor Ukrainians have had to bear the brunt of this military test run.

Another $10 billion sent today from the war mongers and then they go out and continue to complain about our shortages to the Social Security and Medicare funding.

Morning memory tester:
which elected politicians advocated for the “return land that was lost by a war the other country started”.

This current administration does not care period about Social Security and Medicare, all they dwell on is Ukraine, equity, critical race theory, reparations and spending our tax money on eliminating student debt, this administration and Congress are pathetic

Yessir, all those issues are distractions. They yammer about shortages and lie about everything just to muster some baseless talking points, all talk no action for domestic financial issues. They haven’t even addressed the financial strains caused by illegal immigration influx.
The woke military is in dire straits. UK is calling for increased defense spending while Joe is handing out our inventory.

Oh and expect SleepyJoe to make a couple more trips to Kiev before it’s all gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back