testtest

Unbelievable...

What’s the big deal? Me and @KillerFord1977 do this to warm up at the range. You guys don’t? Huh…
DB37AD55-A316-4D1F-8221-050E3F5E38F5.gif

@KillerFord1977 and @SimonRL …..🤣🤣🤣🤣

I saw that story earlier and couldn’t believe it, what is wrong with this younger generation? Anything for social media, like I have said before, social media is the death of this country
Anni, you and I very rarely if ever disagree on anything and this post is certainly NOT a disagreement, but an addition to your thoughts ...... 'Social Media' much like our guns is not inherently bad for the country, and in the right circumstances could be a major benefit to society in general. It's the abuse and misuse of Social Media that will "be the death of this country".

This abuse and misuse primarily comes from lackadaisical and/or uncaring/ignorant parents who are so self absorbed in their own daily activities they don't take the time and effort to teach their kids proper use of it and typically use it as their personal baby sitter.

I just read an article about a Tic Toc challenge where kids are shooting unsuspecting folks with what's called the 'Orbeez' challenge. Air (CO2) powered plastic pellet shooting guns (some with respectable power) fired at unsuspecting folks and in some cases causing real injuries.

Unfortunately most kids are stupid and need our guidance. Some of us fall real short in providing them the guidance they need. It's sad because then things happen like the three kids here shooting at each other while wearing body armor.

There's no doubt that Darwin was right all along !!!

It's not just kids.I have a 62 year old niece whos 72 year old husband has a SW 40 caliber semi-auto he knows nothing about.Just figured that with the state of the world.He needs a gun. Keeps it in his car.Even takes it golfing.He has a 32 caliber revolver he gives to his wife when she goes shopping or pretty much any time she leaves home.When their 27 year old daughter visits.She gets to take the gun when she goes out with her friends.They take pictures of each other holding the gun on one another.I tried to talk to them about taking ownership of a gun serious & getting some instruction. We dont see each othere any more.Im the bad guy.

Anni, you and I very rarely if ever disagree on anything and this post is certainly NOT a disagreement, but an addition to your thoughts ...... 'Social Media' much like our guns is not inherently bad for the country, and in the right circumstances could be a major benefit to society in general. It's the abuse and misuse of Social Media that will "be the death of this country".

This abuse and misuse primarily comes from lackadaisical and/or uncaring/ignorant parents who are so self absorbed in their own daily activities they don't take the time and effort to teach their kids proper use of it and typically use it as their personal baby sitter.

I just read an article about a Tic Toc challenge where kids are shooting unsuspecting folks with what's called the 'Orbeez' challenge. Air (CO2) powered plastic pellet shooting guns (some with respectable power) fired at unsuspecting folks and in some cases causing real injuries.

Unfortunately most kids are stupid and need our guidance. Some of us fall real short in providing them the guidance they need. It's sad because then things happen like the three kids here shooting at each other while wearing body armor.

There's no doubt that Darwin was right all along !!!
We didn’t have any social media when I was growing up, today that’s all the younger generation does is get on it and post stuff, I was fine without it when I was young, and I certainly don’t have any use for it now, my thoughts here, no problem Joe, we all have opinions and I don’t take stuff personal.

We didn’t have any social media when I was growing up, today that’s all the younger generation does is get on it and post stuff, I was fine without it when I was young, and I certainly don’t have any use for it now, my thoughts here, no problem Joe, we all have opinions and I don’t take stuff personal.
Much like you I have little to no use for most social media, with possible exception of a little email from time to time .... and this forum. You're probably a little too young to remember this, but I didn't even have a 'cordless' phone, much less a 'smart' phone and on top of all that I had to tolerate a 'party' line.

No doubt I was a very underprivileged child !!! ;):):):)

Much like you I have little to no use for most social media, with possible exception of a little email from time to time .... and this forum. You're probably a little too young to remember this, but I didn't even have a 'cordless' phone, much less a 'smart' phone and on top of all that I had to tolerate a 'party' line.

No doubt I was a very underprivileged child !!! ;):):):)
Joe, I remember telephone party lines, when you had to share the line with someone else, I remember the old rotary phones, after all I am 61 here, old, but not as old as dirt yet…..😬

Back