testtest

Unbelievable...

Said every generation about the younger generations since time immemorial. Now we just hear about the dumb things more because…you know, the internets.

Kids do dumb things. Sometimes it’s terminally dumb.
No argument whatever about "we just hear about the dumb things more because ...." of course we do and that's what I was referring to. Not only do 'we' hear more about dumb things, but so do those younger ones who do the dumb things.

In my day if/when I did something really dumb, maybe a half dozen of my buddies would see it and/or hear about it, and maybe one or two would try to do it as well. But today when a kid does something stupid, the first thing in their minds is to video it and send it around the world for millions of other dumb kids to see it and to try to copy it. Another million will immediately text it to another million or so ............ and all within 10-15 minutes of it happening.

So yeh, every generation has said it about the current generation since time immemorial, and in every generation they have done those dumb things, but in all those cases it took a far longer time for it to get all around if it even did. The big difference is not the kids, but the methods of instant communication to the actual numbers of kids, and the typical double dog dares of today's generation and their challenges.!!!! (y)(y)(y)

There had been a time when I didn't think video games did any harm as long as the person was reasonably intelligent . That was before seeing all the dumb things our children and teens now do.
You all know the scene where the shooter in a video game shoots his or her target til blood is every where and falls over. Well when the target keeps getting back up gets some people to loose reality.
Maybe this was the case here. Really is sad seeing this world of ours to screwed up 😢

Back