testtest

UPS sends an anti 2A volley

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member
This is bad, leaving Fedex to come up with even higher firearms shipping rates.

A2F1DBBC-3F21-43B7-B910-8725EEBDDD00.jpeg

I'm thinking we gun owners who individually use UPS from time to time, should just not use them anymore, and especially if we are a business owner who uses UPS. There are other viable options for our shipping needs.

I hate the fact that some corporations have begun to involve themselves in the politics of the day. At some point it will be a major SNAFU for all of us ........... both the corporations who have become political and the buying public who will decide to frequent those businesses or not. Gun owners are a big number of the population and can swing a lot of weight towards or away from any business.

Just something to ponder y'all!

It’s not a bad idea, but I doubt it will have any effect.

I’m pretty sure that UPS has done the math on this, and knows any business they may lose isn’t going to be too painful.
Probably true. I mean Dicks is still in business and Levi Strauss, Cheaper Than Dirt, etc..

Still with the economy going down the crapper companies aren't helping themselves by pissing off sizable chunks of their potential customer base.

I'm going to let them know how I feel.

Not only that we should all send them emails telling them they will no longer get our business and encourage our friends to do the same.
I, like Hans, don't know if this will do any good or not ...... but there are many, many (millions) of us gun owners. And unlike "Dick's" and "C T D", who have many other products to support them, UPS has only the shipping business (typically) to carry them.

If we all send emails saying basically the same thing, it might cause a re-think from UPS. With enough numbers of emails they may realize their business might actually suffer from no reason other than them at corporate becoming political, and that their shipping has nothing to do with the 'original sin' of purchasing a firearm anyway, and that them refusing to ship firearms, etc, means little to us because there are other means of shipping available to all of us, they might reconsider. And we need to remember this decision was made at the corporate level rather than the majority of rank and file employees, many whom are also gun owners, not to mention the stock holders, things might look a little different to Corp.

It certainly can't hurt and there's the off chance that some or several/many smaller companies other than UPS that can't stand that kind of heat will hear about it and won't get into the fight to begin with.

I fully intend to email/write/phone anyone in a leadership position at UPS as many times as is practical. We must remain professional and respectful, but we must make it clear of our intention. jj

I'm surprised that usps would still ship items like those!
I just think that USPS can’t ship guns or ammo, even though a few years back, Midway USA shipped me ammo through the post office, I called Midway up and stated why was it shipped that way, we’re you trying to get me into trouble with the postal service, they told me it will be looked into and apologized for it.

Back