testtest

Urgent Member Alert: ATF Update on Revised Form 4473

If someone checks non-binary they must be pretty confused already ... not sure they are responsible enough to safely have a gun anyway. Shouldn't they be DENIED??? IMHO! Instead of allowing them to buy any gun I think it would be more prudent to first send them for a DNA test to help them figure it out.

If the government allows non-binary as an answer then they are saying the government doesn't care about your identity. So why have the question at all???

Why do we have to "honestly" identify ourselves when these "whatever they think they are" don't have to "honestly" answer the question, is that fair and equal? Of course not! Additionally, what other questions are they allowed to lie about, since the truth apparently doesn't matter?

Non-binary was on my form just the other day. I just found it utterly stupid, it can't be explained any other way, again, IMHO! All I can say is that I would never sell one of my handguns to anyone who checked non-binary. (In PA handguns are required to be FFL transferred to anyone you sell it to, long guns do not)

Back