testtest

Utah bill

All teachers should be armed.
In addition, State Police, endorced by state AG should make it a standard policy that any attempted mass shooting will result in the shooter being killed on site and the news media will show your lifeless body lying dead in your own pool of blood.
Graphic yes, but just maybe these sickos will think twice about doing these evel acts.
Did I mention all teachers should be armed?

All teachers should be armed.
In addition, State Police, endorced by state AG should make it a standard policy that any attempted mass shooting will result in the shooter being killed on site and the news media will show your lifeless body lying dead in your own pool of blood.
Graphic yes, but just maybe these sickos will think twice about doing these evel acts.
Did I mention all teachers should be armed?
see now..??

another poster saying pretty much what i'd say....yet no one is bashing him for not allowing the judicial system to work for him...

yet, i say this, and certain people are all over my :poop: for saying it..????

i have for a long time now, been in favor of a "few" teachers at each school be armed. reason for a "few" is that one or two can be out sick, or on maternity/family leave, one can be at the far end of the campus, etc.

they should also "be armed" with police radios. in fact, ALL the teachers should be armed with police radios.

just as long as the cops responding, are not the cowards that were on the job at Uvalde.
Actually everyone with police radios is bad. I work as a School Protection Officer for a Sheriff’s Department as a retirement gig. A couple issues.

1 they can’t keep from walking over each other on school radios which would be or could be fixed through training but some refuse to even carry school radios. Our Sheriff is addressing that but school corps are well school corporations!

2 I am in a medium size Midwest town and depending if you are in city or county limits (we usually keep schools in town on PD Freq and in county on Sheriffs Freq)

And our PD Frew is BUSY and turning it on in an emergency isn’t the best option as repeaters often have to boot up.

So a for everyone would compound an issue. Treat it like who passes the armed training course and wants the added responsibility would be a better option.

And I say this from actually working in that area

This came up around here a couple of years ago. my Nighbor and relative and steward of the local teacher's union, said if you knew some of these teachers then you wouldn't want them to have a gun either. I responded if they are nor responsible enough to have an inanimate object, what makes anyone think they are responsible enough to teach our children. She hasn't spoken to me in three years since(y). No one is telling teachers they have to be armed. Those that want to just concentrate on teaching GREAT. To those that are willing to take on the extra responsibility, time to be trained and qualified, so much the better. JMHO they need to be trained and qualify just like any other armed public sector employee. Then give them a stipend for taking on the extra responsibility.

This came up around here a couple of years ago. my Nighbor and relative and steward of the local teacher's union, said if you knew some of these teachers then you wouldn't want them to have a gun either. I responded if they are nor responsible enough to have an inanimate object, what makes anyone think they are responsible enough to teach our children. She hasn't spoken to me in three years since(y). No one is telling teachers they have to be armed. Those that want to just concentrate on teaching GREAT. To those that are willing to take on the extra responsibility, time to be trained and qualified, so much the better. JMHO they need to be trained and qualify just like any other armed public sector employee. Then give them a stipend for taking on the extra responsibility.

The issue is many would be as or more dangerous to the students and staff than the bad guy. If they could pass a more stringent drill than a state LE standard with huge B12 8 rings then that should be the deciding factor.

see now..??

another poster saying pretty much what i'd say....yet no one is bashing him for not allowing the judicial system to work for him...

yet, i say this, and certain people are all over my :poop: for saying it..????
When you wake up from naps, you are a little cranky.
Try writing it another way after you’re less cranky 🤪🤪🤪🤪

When you wake up from naps, you are a little cranky.
Try writing it another way after you’re less cranky 🤪🤪🤪🤪
1709745236265.png

The issue is many would be as or more dangerous to the students and staff than the bad guy. If they could pass a more stringent drill than a state LE standard with huge B12 8 rings then that should be the deciding factor.
COWPIES. Everything is a give and take, nothings perfect. We do the best with what we have. Or we could just keep schools' gun free zones, it's working so well. Got a better realistic idea? I would truly be happy to hear it. I'll jump on the band wagon. (y)

COWPIES. Everything is a give and take, nothings perfect. We do the best with what we have. Or we could just keep schools' gun free zones, it's working so well. Got a better realistic idea? I would truly be happy to hear it. I'll jump on the band wagon. (y)
Yeah. As my buddy Darryl Bolke mentioned You could spend a fraction of the money that is sent to Ukraine and make a school Marahals program pattered after the Federal Air Marshal Program or Federal Court security because a gun isn’t getting on a plane or in a court rooms

Short of that have stringent shooting standards and hire ex Military or LE that can meet those standards like why Ed Monk and Paul Howe have going

Episode with Bolke enclosed

I never understood why our money is more heavily guarded than the schools our children attend.
I'm also looking at this a former School Resource Officer. Where I live the number of officers in a school is dictated by the number of students, from 1 to 999 is one Officer, over that a whopping 2 officers.
Contrast this to schools in Israel, all the teachers are armed, and it only took one attack on a school to get the faculties of schools armed.

Back