testtest

Virginia Democrat U.S. Senators Introduce Sweeping Gun Control Bill

As I read about what’s going on in this country I strongly believe that we are heading head long into another civil war,
Our government is in shambles and with the current infighting on both sides of the political spectrum I find it hard to understand how our (leaders) are fixated on taking away not only our ability to protect ourselves but our rights in general. We pay our taxes to fund the police and then governor’s and mayor’s tell them don’t do your job and violent protesters burn city’s. They talk of gun control but not enough is done to remove guns from those that should not have them. Protesters are allowed to block public roads and attack and kill innocent people and the innocent are blamed and Our (leaders) do nothing. We are in the middle of a world wide pandemic and we act like it’s business as usual. We are asked, “some states“ mandated to simply wear a mask and people act like;
(You can’t tell me what to do) really?
Yeah you’re right, nobody can tell you what to do but how about we think about someone other then yourself. Yeah I’m on a roll today but I just found out a very good life long friend is now fighting for his life due to the virus.
I am fearful of the legacy we are leaving for our children, we are going backwards.

Senator's introduced means go nowhere as long as the Republicans hold Senate.And Keystone is right-hard to imagine with what's happening in America there are Politicians wanting to take away the very tool's we have to protect ourselves-all the while also trying to fire all law enforcement.
This just further proves how far out of touch with voters they really are.

Senator's introduced means go nowhere as long as the Republicans hold Senate.And Keystone is right-hard to imagine with what's happening in America there are Politicians wanting to take away the very tool's we have to protect ourselves-all the while also trying to fire all law enforcement.
This just further proves how far out of touch with voters they really are.
"...hard to imagine with what's happening in America there are Politicians wanting to take away the very tool's we have to protect ourselves-all the while also trying to fire all law enforcement."

My first thought in all of these instances is..........check their bank accounts.

"...hard to imagine with what's happening in America there are Politicians wanting to take away the very tool's we have to protect ourselves-all the while also trying to fire all law enforcement."

My first thought in all of these instances is..........check their bank accounts.
Of course there are politicians on the (take) that will never change. It’s obvious they want to disarm us so that we are reliant on them and expect them to protect us, then they do away with law enforcement?? We were always told the “middle class” would be eliminated I just never thought it would be by the criminals and upper class at the same time. I refuse to be that sheep and be eliminated at the whim of a politician for votes or a criminal because they feel the have the right to do so.

Back