testtest

Waypoint production?

Any know when Springfield is going to start pumping out waypoints again so we can buy some?

Thanks
My guess is everything in production in the world is based on availability of parts and due to multiple issues with supply and demand everything is in short supply. Call Springfield and ask if Waypoints are being made and I’m sure they are, you can go on Springfield’s website and see the retailer’s they are being shipped to in your area.
Good luck and welcome to the forum from Kentucky.

They are in a rotational production by caliber. So this month they will make a batch of one caliber then next month will be the next. Remember these are guns that are sold before they are made. For example at my distributor I have an open order for any of them no matter which version. In a year we have been able to secure 3 for customers.

I would love to see one to try out the bolt action. Has anyone had the chance to try one out? I'm very picky about it. I've tried some nicer higher end bolt actions where the bolt is pretty sloppy. I prefer it to be smooth and predicable. I'd like to replace my new Winchester Model 70 30-06 that I've only sighted in.

I ordered a waypoint 2020 6.5PRC carbon adjustable stock ridgeline etc about 18 months ago. Anything I should know about? lol I survived the so-called pandemic and now were in so-called ww3. Should I just forget about it?

I ordered a waypoint 2020 6.5PRC carbon adjustable stock ridgeline etc about 18 months ago. Anything I should know about? lol I survived the so-called pandemic and now were in so-called ww3. Should I just forget about it?
Wow, you still don’t have it after all that time, what did your dealer say?

I would love to see one to try out the bolt action. Has anyone had the chance to try one out? I'm very picky about it. I've tried some nicer higher end bolt actions where the bolt is pretty sloppy. I prefer it to be smooth and predicable. I'd like to replace my new Winchester Model 70 30-06 that I've only sighted in.
I just bought the 6.5PRC version and LOVE it. VERY nice gun. Lightweight, like the trigger tech trigger, though I wish it went to 1.5 lbs instead of 2.5 lbs, weighs under 9 lbs with my Vortech LH 4x22 on it and it shoots fantastic. Half MOA all day with it my first time out. It is my new favorite and I can't wait for Deer season.

Back