testtest

We are so fortunate these cats don't get much larger

If it bites, stings, itches, scratches, kills, crawls, slithers, will give you nightmares, or will eat you, we got 'em here in Florida. And it is much worse OUTSIDE the bars.
Yep, that is true. However, Western Australia has us beat. Where we were, there were nasties there that make the ones here look tame. The Red Back spider, which is cousin to the Black Widow is more venomous. The Funnel Web Spider, which is a deadly Brown Recluse. The snakes, such as the Dugite, are deadlier, and they have a poisonous Centipede. Green with a red head. Oh I learned to respect the wildlife real quick. Going to the beach swimming you have to wear sneakers/shoes because of the danger of stepping on a Stone Fish. We had the Gray Nurse, Tiger, Great White, Hammerhead, Black Tip sharks. And, to make it even more interesting, we had the Sea Wasp which is a highly venomous and deadly Box Jellyfish.

IMG_3922.jpeg

Here you go.

Yep, that is true. However, Western Australia has us beat. Where we were, there were nasties there that make the ones here look tame. The Red Back spider, which is cousin to the Black Widow is more venomous. The Funnel Web Spider, which is a deadly Brown Recluse. The snakes, such as the Dugite, are deadlier, and they have a poisonous Centipede. Green with a red head. Oh I learned to respect the wildlife real quick. Going to the beach swimming you have to wear sneakers/shoes because of the danger of stepping on a Stone Fish. We had the Gray Nurse, Tiger, Great White, Hammerhead, Black Tip sharks. And, to make it even more interesting, we had the Sea Wasp which is a highly venomous and deadly Box Jellyfish.
Yeah, but the women......

i got one of them burrowing bugs that laid eggs in my arm in panama...the doc on the ship tossed his cookie when i went to sick call to see why the skin was rupturing and WHAT THE HECK is in my arm..
took nearly a year to heal. not to mention the toxic meds to kill the wormy things
never ever lay in the grass in panama, no matter how cool it looks or how well manicured
Yup, we had a couple of guys I was stationed with that learned that very same lesson the hard way. As you know, you need to be very aware of your surroundings at all times when romping near a jungle when the most mundane task that you might unconsciously do can get you killed there.

Back