testtest

We Live in the New Age of Propaganda

683E7494-71AD-4907-8064-BBF8008A5D5E.gif

So if what you are saying is true are you admitting to be nothing more than a
1 and 0? I am honestly a real person and don’t live or thrive in a fantasy world.
That's probably true for some people. Especially women and children. I can assure you nothing I say here is fantasy. My name actually is Bob and I actually am a bass guitarist. I don't Facebook or Titter or Tic Tac or any of that other shite. For me this forum is a place where I can get information I need, converse with like minded people about firearms and the minutae surrounding them and look at photos by people who unlike me have the resources and understanding wife to build an entire room with walls filled with 1911s, ARs and revolvers. Fantasy ? Not here brother. I am firmly rooted in reality.
I’m not saying you as a person aren’t real, or that you aren’t being truthful, what I am saying is that there is no way for the rest of us to know if you are. This place doesn’t exist outside of 1’s and 0’s. You can be anyone you want to portray yourself to be any no one would be the wiser.

That's probably true for some people. Especially women and children. I can assure you nothing I say here is fantasy. My name actually is Bob and I actually am a bass guitarist. I don't Facebook or Titter or Tic Tac or any of that other shite. For me this forum is a place where I can get information I need, converse with like minded people about firearms and the minutae surrounding them and look at photos by people who unlike me have the resources and understanding wife to build an entire room with walls filled with 1911s, ARs and revolvers. Fantasy ? Not here brother. I am firmly rooted in reality.
:unsure: Wish I had the resources to have a wall filled with 1911s, ARs, Revolvers, Shotguns, level action rifles, bolt action rifles, etc. That sure would be a nice fantasy to have of mine. :cry::sneaky:

I’m not saying you as a person aren’t real, or that you aren’t being truthful, what I am saying is that there is no way for the rest of us to know if you are. This place doesn’t exist outside of 1’s and 0’s. You can be anyone you want to portray yourself to be any no one would be the wiser.
True enough, but I assume young people are really the only ones engaging in that kind of behavior.

Back