testtest

We Need To Be Nice to Thieves

ChanceMcCall

Master Class
IMG_4934.jpeg

Honestly I am at a loss for words and this idiots vote counts same as everyone else’s.

Mag bans, assault weapons ban, safety training, background checks, mental health check, and countless other hoops to just exercise my 2nd amendment right. Yet I’m a fascist and an asshole for wanting basic Id requirements before voting. Damn after reading this, I wouldn’t be against a basic literacy test as well.

This is why my brother renounced his American citizenship b/c of our stupid judicial system and ignorant family members of criminals. Yeah, law enforcement says call the police first as the punk rapes, robs, Mame, kills. The stupid dumbass deserved what he created, I sure as hell feel ZERO remorse for idiots. No wonder Im always dismissed from jury duty b/c of my beliefs. forget prison, forget prison for life, you commit a heinous crime without a shadow of doubt, you deserve the same type of harm caused, period.

View attachment 48316
seems to me, the family thinks its ok to break the laws.

good riddance, another useless human being and thug gone.

i did some checking...here is what i found...

In the original photo, the middle sign says mothers should fear for their sons' lives when they leave the house, not rob a store.

View attachment 48343

Good sleuthing OM !
That is much more realistic…

( I do stand by my post about Logic and Morals, however 😉…. More of both - even a little bit more - might do what stacks of gun laws can NEVER do, namely improve all the horrible decision making some people have).

Good sleuthing OM !
That is much more realistic…

( I do stand by my post about Logic and Morals, however 😉…. More of both - even a little bit more - might do what stacks of gun laws can NEVER do, namely improve all the horrible decision making some people have).
That picture has been around since the riots and was debunked then. I clearly recall live action footage of this on my local news. The first time I saw this picture posted on the internet I already knew it was BS.

The sentiment is true though. Every time an armed, young, urban male is killed by cops in a mutual gunfight the relatives come out of the woodwork talking about what a good boy he was. One lady even claimed her son was holding a sandwich in his hand ( cops found a 9mm). Another drug dealer was shot to death by cops after he tried to run them over with a stolen car. He crashed the car and when the cops approached he reached for something under the seat ( later determined to be a gun) and was shot. They rioted over it and the local prosecutor charged and tried the cop. He was acquitted, sparking yet more riots. the week after Ferguson a thug drew down on a cop in a Berkeley Mo gas station parking lot. His Hi-Point jammed and the cop shot him. They rioted.

That's St. Louis. Any excuse to loot and riot.

Back