testtest

Weather in savannah Georgia in early December

Any body from the savannah area how’s the weather in December thanks in advance
I’m not from down there Jav, but from what I do know my best guess is expect daytime in the 60s. Nights down in 40s. Thats early Dec, remember…
But it’s on the ocean, so could be more extreme. Far as precipitation, I can’t say…
Have u googled it ?

I’m not from down there Jav, but from what I do know my best guess is expect daytime in the 60s. Nights down in 40s. Thats early Dec, remember…
But it’s on the ocean, so could be more extreme. Far as precipitation, I can’t say…
Have u googled it ?
Thanks

Thanks guys appreciate it just that we are in Florida for 3 weeks and fly over to Georgia for a couple of days I thought it could be pretty different weather wise

Thanks guys appreciate it just that we are in Florida for 3 weeks and fly over to Georgia for a couple of days I thought it could be pretty different weather wise
If you are a Northener, you will be mostly fine with short sleeves and shorts. I am in Georgia and get hy with shorts year round except for work or funerals. I think I've only put on pants twice during this entire pandemic and that was because I was out on my motorcycle.

@javbike , I just hit your Profile, and it says you're from Cali? What part? :) - reason? Because as with several members here, what you'll "feel" like depends a lot on your perspective.

In December, from what I remember of Savannah from childhood (middle/HS in Atlanta, so trips for a variety of reasons were not infrequent) and from a couple of years ago (January 2018), the weather was rather mild during the day, with somewhat chilly nights. Coming from Cleveland, Ohio, and having just driven through ice and snow on the way down, my wife and I thought we were at a tropical getaway. :ROFLMAO:

If you're from SoCal? I'd say it's a mirror, almost.....

Remember that parking is heavily enforced downtown (as with most tourist areas).

If you're a Daniel Defense fan, write them an email to ask about a tour. Because my arrival weekend coincided with SHOT show that year, they were understaffed and were not able to accommodate my tour request: the very nice C/S rep sent me a bunch of free swag, in-compensation. I don't know if they're still doing tours, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. :)

@javbike , I just hit your Profile, and it says you're from Cali? What part? :) - reason? Because as with several members here, what you'll "feel" like depends a lot on your perspective.

In December, from what I remember of Savannah from childhood (middle/HS in Atlanta, so trips for a variety of reasons were not infrequent) and from a couple of years ago (January 2018), the weather was rather mild during the day, with somewhat chilly nights. Coming from Cleveland, Ohio, and having just driven through ice and snow on the way down, my wife and I thought we were at a tropical getaway. :ROFLMAO:

If you're from SoCal? I'd say it's a mirror, almost.....

Remember that parking is heavily enforced downtown (as with most tourist areas).

If you're a Daniel Defense fan, write them an email to ask about a tour. Because my arrival weekend coincided with SHOT show that year, they were understaffed and were not able to accommodate my tour request: the very nice C/S rep sent me a bunch of free swag, in-compensation. I don't know if they're still doing tours, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. :)
i
I am from Northern California the east Bay Area Walnut Creek to be exact thanks for you answer wife and I really appreciate it like I said we are in summer weather in Florida I didn’t know what to bring for a couple of days in savannah no car just doing the tourist thing

Back