testtest

Wednesday is always range day. a couple of clips.

I belong to 2 ranges, an indoor one, The Alamo in Naples, FL. and a private, members only outdoor one, 50Deep Range in the deep parts of Collier County. So depending on weather I hit a range every Wednesday. Here's a couple of clips from this past Wednesday. Next week going to celebrate .45 Day (4/5) with my 1911 collection.

Nothing fancy or high end, just getting rounds on target.

All dead sir

Slo Mo

and an attached gun cam, front and back view

Thanks for watching and the community. Been a member a while but just now starting to share more than just questions. lol
Maybe a nice .45 Day video coming up.

Let's see how I can insert a couple picks. Just a fun one of my setup and my pride and joy dangling between my legs, lol

2024-03-27 09.57.19.jpg

2024-03-27 10.18.20.jpg

no way to make them smaller in post.

Last edited:
Hi @Magnum50,

Now that's some fun right there! I miss working outside. I keep telling myself I'm gonna find an outdoor range, maybe this summer. We're getting rain for the next few days and expecting snow later this week.

Are you using a Go-Pro camera on your rig? I've thought of clipping one to the bill of my cap so that I can record my practice drills and my training. I could critique myself and give you guys something to laugh at. :LOL:

Thanks for sharing your setup there. The grounds at your range look lush. Still waiting for spring here. Hey, I'm looking forward to your next report.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

It was very windy here in central Va yesterday and my son and his team member went to the range for their weekly practice. The rifle he used on this target was not his issued rifle as his rifle is waiting for a new scope. But anyway, he and his team member usually trade rifles for a few rounds so they can stay familiar how each other's rifle and scope perform just in case.
1711811519862.png

Hi @Magnum50,

Now that's some fun right there! I miss working outside. I keep telling myself I'm gonna find an outdoor range, maybe this summer. We're getting rain for the next few days and expecting snow later this week.

Are you using a Go-Pro camera on your rig? I've thought of clipping one to the bill of my cap so that I can record my practice drills and my training. I could critique myself and give you guys something to laugh at. :LOL:

Thanks for sharing your setup there. The grounds at your range look lush. Still waiting for spring here. Hey, I'm looking forward to your next report.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
It's a GoPro on the stand but on my weapon is the Viridian XTL with cam... it's a tactical light with an HD camera, I usually use it for training, mostly on my handguns when I do a shoot house or something. I don't keep it on for practical use, just training.

Took my Sig Sauer MPX out yesterday. This is my primary home defense weapon; it hangs locked and loaded behind my door. Unlike TV shows and movies, you can still hear the gun firing even with a suppressor, just not as loud. As most, if not all of you would know.

Back