testtest

Welcome Message

Greetings, all from northern Utah!

I recently shot my first 1911 at an AWOA (Armed Women Of America) meeting and it was love at first shot; when I asked my LGS/FFL what would be a good first 1911 to get, he recommended Springfield, high-end Kimber, possibly Tisas.

I got a 9mm Springfield Garrison, and am enjoying it - being a 1958 Baby 😎, I’m having a Holosun green dot put on

Looking forward to all the good information from people in this forum!

I recently shot my first 1911 at an AWOA (Armed Women Of America) meeting and it was love at first shot; when I asked my LGS/FFL what would be a good first 1911 to get, he recommended Springfield, high-end Kimber, possibly Tisas.

I got a 9mm Springfield Garrison, and am enjoying it - being a 1958 Baby 😎, I’m having a Holosun green dot put on

Welcome
Great to see new members to the shooting sports, especially women to pass on the good word to other women .

Thanks!

I lived in Orange County (La Habra, Yorba Linda) and the Inland Empire (Chino, Chino Hills) over 31 years; worked in Glendale

Now I can have ammunition sent to my house in Utah (yay) - and I don’t have to worry about what’s on the CA DOJ Register) - I can get a Prodigy (when I become a better shooter) or a Staccato XC (When I become Fabulously Wealthy 😛)

Thanks!

I lived in Orange County (La Habra, Yorba Linda) and the Inland Empire (Chino, Chino Hills) over 31 years; worked in Glendale

Now I can have ammunition sent to my house in Utah (yay) - and I don’t have to worry about what’s on the CA DOJ Register) - I can get a Prodigy (when I become a better shooter) or a Staccato XC (When I become Fabulously Wealthy 😛)
Yes I am on the northern side of cali nice living here but the state does not any respect for the 2nd again glad you joined us

Welcome to the forum from Kentucky.

Back