testtest

What Are The Top 5 Gun On Your Buy List For 2023?

I've got my herd pretty much where I want it after re-evaluation/re-organization.

Mainly focusing on upgrades to existing platforms, and some prep work.

Would like to get the new Hungarian FEG HD-18 when the "base" model becomes available if other needs have been met, and the budget can swing it.

My .02

Westinghouse Phased Plasma Rifle in .40 Watt range…..just sayin….

1675890496703.jpeg

In no particular order:

1) Sig Sauer P226 X5
2) Staccato P
3) FN 510
4) Marlin 1895 GBL Guide Gun
5) Dan Wesson DWX
6) CZ Tactical Sport 2 Orange

I keep saying that I'm done, but for some reason the list keeps growing.

I did knock one off the list this morning though, I ordered the Sig X5. So I had to add the CZ to make up for it.

I may have forgotten...a Henry .45-70 might also be on my list. Local shop has a pretty Marlin that fits the bill....grey laminate stock looks good, but not sold on new Marlins, given the new manufacturing...

And if a Laugo Alien came my way, I might not kick her out of bed...just for the exotic factor...:)love:).

1. Beretta 80x OR Girshan MC PI OR Sa Emp 4 inch. Whichever I go with decides if I stay with 4 handgun cartridges or drop back to 3. Since 2 are brand new both are doubtful to let them shake out any bugs this might move to a 2024 purchase.

2. Smith and Wesson 638 Bodyguard always wanted one of these so thinking now is the time.

3. Taylor 9mm SAA simply because it would be fun and I love SAA.

Honestly cannot think of anything else I am seriously thinking about.

Ksg410 is interesting and possible for my wife but again new so there is a waiting period.
I've had a S&W 638 for several years. It's one of my favorite firearms ever. When I lived out in the country in North Little Rock(near the Faulker county line) I killed quite a few aggressive water moccassins with it when mowing the yard or walking the dog, with 38 snake shot. The only thing I've done to my 638 was install a larger Hogue grip. I like this firearm a lot and it's with me most of the time because it's so light and handy and pretty accurate for such a small firearm...:)

Back