testtest

What are you doing right now??

I just finished my first dry fire run with Mantis. Pretty cool. Nice not having to manage recoil (but I miss it). I shot both HKs and did fine. I’m not really worried about the time, yet. Here’s a couple of screenshots. Couldn’t get the target well because of the focus on target is touchy. Definitely doing it again tomorrow. 15 to 20 minutes at a time for now.

Attachments

• IMG_4203.png
    IMG_4203.png
    219.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4204.png
    IMG_4204.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Well..........................

It was the second fastest medical procedure I've had since the first hip replacement.

And the seemingly quickest nap I've ever taken.

The Doc and the rest of the staff were great, I was told it would take an hour and a half to two hours, but it wound up only taking about 50 minutes.

Diagnosis was no polyps, and just the usual for a guy my age.

So, no worries, and the next one is in 10 years..........

Now it's just getting rehydrated, and back to solid food......

Thanks for all the positive waves too...

Well..........................

It was the second fastest medical procedure I've had since the first hip replacement.

And the seemingly quickest nap I've ever taken.

The Doc and the rest of the staff were great, I was told it would take an hour and a half to two hours, but it wound up only taking about 50 minutes.

Diagnosis was no polyps, and just the usual for a guy my age.

So, no worries, and the next one is in 10 years..........

Now it's just getting rehydrated, and back to solid food......

Thanks for all the positive waves too...
Good news!

Been in Amarillo for 4 hours shopping for the twins 8th grade grad and the older brother senior grad. Plus doing odds and ends of shopping for other essentials. Hopefully outback will have yhe same cook working tonight as he cooked the best steaks when here on Monday! Haf him come out to compliment and tip him. Said. Don't fire him as I didn't think someone could grill steaks as good as I! Oldest son got his p/u back today from a front-end alignment, transmission fluid change and front brakes replaced and rotors resurfaced. Just over 9 bills for the services.

Home from my trip, sitting hefe with my Lab planning my next project, contemplating that 3rd cup of joe

Installed an exterior door in the middle of a wall yesterday next door at the spare house. Today I will do some fine tuning on the door, shove some insulation around it and reinstall the siding I took down to install it. Then I gotta drain the gas out of my generator, clean the carb, put new gas and a new plug in it and get it running. Then I gotta take the weed eater down to the river bank and get all that cleared out before it gets out of hand. Winter Creeper is a PITA. Then I need to frame out a window in the middle of a side wall next door. I'll wait until my next weekend off to remove the siding, cut the hole, install the window and put the siding back up. I actually have 2 more windows over there to put in, but putting 130 hours in every two weeks at work, my "Free" time has to be carefully planned.

Installed an exterior door in the middle of a wall yesterday next door at the spare house. Today I will do some fine tuning on the door, shove some insulation around it and reinstall the siding I took down to install it. Then I gotta drain the gas out of my generator, clean the carb, put new gas and a new plug in it and get it running. Then I gotta take the weed eater down to the river bank and get all that cleared out before it gets out of hand. Winter Creeper is a PITA. Then I need to frame out a window in the middle of a side wall next door. I'll wait until my next weekend off to remove the siding, cut the hole, install the window and put the siding back up. I actually have 2 more windows over there to put in, but putting 130 hours in every two weeks at work, my "Free" time has to be carefully planned.
Slow day, huh? Enjoy your relaxing day.😁

Back