testtest

What are you doing right now??

I'm waiting for the neurosurgeon to call me back for an appointment about bone spur on my c3. It's the outgoing nerve hole it's against.
I'd say it can't get any worse, but the last 15 years it has been getting worse. I didn't have it on my 8/2020 mri visit, so it's new. THANKS!
Anyone who has never had serious back pain knows not what it is about. I wish I was one who didn't know. Good luck TFL.
i have mentioned a few times, all the back operations i have had, starting in early spring of 2000. (what killed me was that i got hurt in Sept of 1999 and the quack workmans comp doctor played around with stupid crap like therapy killing me more, then to first send me xrays and ordering up am MRI...i told that quack straight out he was a jerk, all he could say was he had to "follow policy by the company".....then i said, "you are supposed to be a doctor, i beeched about the intense pain, you should have OVER RULED company policy"..and that QUACK, owns the clinic i got sent to......

i felt vindicated that i was all the long telling the truth, and NOT milking workman's comp.

then 3 from 2014 to 2017,,,,and here, it took this other clinic "Concentra" to send me for an MRI after about 4 weeks of tears in my eyes..

excruciating pains, that even prescribed Tylenol, Oxycodone, and a few others could not kill the pain, not even the morphine....horrible the way some (maybe all) clinics treat you like shite, all the while supporting the employer....thinking we workers are milking the system.

once the operations took place, the pain AND numbness ended nearly instantly..>!!!!

several MRI's with contrasting dye, and at least 2 CAT scans, got to the issue

you are right @papa , no one knows how terrible back pains can be, when it is more than just a "strained" back doing yard work.

and yes, i did secure a GREAT W/C lawyer, and got GREAT CARE after that...funny how that shite goes........

how FAST the clinics or doctors or the insurance companies LISTEN to your pains and tears......and especially the....x rays, MRI's and CAT scans......!!!!!!

still recovering from my very special exam..

doctor gave me an IV with 125mcg of Fentanyl, and 7 mg of Midazolam........and true to what it does, i cannot remember much of the procedure, and when i got home, at like about 10 AM, i been sleeping much of the day. i just woke up like 10 minutes ago.

this crap had better not interfere with my upcoming nap times.

more on this procedure at a later time, i have to wait for the biopsy's(???)
Wow, good luck with your results!!

still recovering from my very special exam..

doctor gave me an IV with 125mcg of Fentanyl, and 7 mg of Midazolam........and true to what it does, i cannot remember much of the procedure, and when i got home, at like about 10 AM, i been sleeping much of the day. i just woke up like 10 minutes ago.

this crap had better not interfere with my upcoming nap times.

more on this procedure at a later time, i have to wait for the biopsy's(???)
update to this posting above, from Monday

i was awakened at about 2:30..this afternoon, (would you have NOT thought i was napping....???)

by the doctors office......

biopsies' were negative, NO cancer in the several polyps he removed Monday...and sad fact of the matter, i was so happy of no cancerous polyps, i failed to ask, "how many did he remove"?

the doctor only told me SEVERAL from the last visit nearly 9 years ago.

the follow up colonoscopy would have taken place during covid, but something went awry back then, and it was totally forgotten.

the largest polyp was 15 mm (nearly the size of a DIME.....!!)

next colonoscopy is in October this year, which i will GLADLY take that mixture of Gatorade and Miralax......!!!!!!

and that's just over 2 litres worth of.............mixture....

i am really certain, my daughters, ALL 3 of them will make sure not only will i get the October exam done, but the one after that, whether it be in 3 years, or 5 years......they will just get my 2 sons to carry me to the car..!!

now, can i finish my nap....???

update, i just called the doctors office, on the number of polyps i had........

Last edited:
Hi,

After a couple hours of yard work I got cleaned up so I could run some tunes for rehearsal tonight. Took a break and went to the mailbox. My four free VP mags got here but not the holster. Drat.

1714078514556.png

I'll have to check the tracking info. I was hoping the holster would be here before my class. I'd like to use the VP9 for some live training. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back