testtest

What are you doing right now??

Hi,

I just got back from a small local gun show, volunteering at the NRA table.

View attachment 56699

I got to stroll around the fun show for free, otherwise it was $8 admission.

View attachment 56701

View attachment 56700

There was a 1977 or so Colt 1911 that was in great shape. There was also a new SA-35 that was very tempting. I did not look at any of the AR-15 units. There was an ATM in the building and I couldn't trust myself. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
The NRA can do better than The Champagne of Beers.
I sell it
MolsonCoors should have stepped up from Hi life
Might as well have a Hi Point banner

The NRA can do better than The Champagne of Beers.
I sell it
MolsonCoors should have stepped up from Hi life
Might as well have a Hi Point banner
don't forget the pba. i think it's embarrassing that the nra is backed or associated with alcohol.........for what! i'm not downing the intake of alcohol as i've had my fair share, but there should be limits on how it's advertised.

Planning my next project-a hallway bench

Attachments

• 20240426_101258.jpg
    20240426_101258.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 21
Laying in bed feeling like I have been beat. Think I may be getting sick.
I'm not too sure about the drugs, but do lots of liquids. When I feel something coming on, the mister mixes me up a hot brandy, which consists of LOTS of honey, 2oz or so of brandy, topped off with hot water (all this in a large coffee mug - like 12oz). The concoction is mostly water and honey but the brandy makes you warm. That usually kills it.
Bundle up and drink lots! Hope you kick it soon! :giggle:

I just finished three plus hours mowing. For me, time seems to dash on by when I have Geddy and the gang on-board. I began with "A Farewell To Kings," then on to "Hemispheres," finishing with "Witch Hunt" for a triple repeat. (It's still hard to grasp that Peart is no longer with us.)

Hi,

I'd like to mow but it's going to rain off and on all week. My lawn will be a hot mess by the time it dies out. Instead I'm getting my kit ready for my training session tonight. New carry gun (VP9), new holster fitted with DCC clips and muzzle pad, adjusting retention on my mag carriers, etc. Should be fun!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

I'm not too sure about the drugs, but do lots of liquids. When I feel something coming on, the mister mixes me up a hot brandy, which consists of LOTS of honey, 2oz or so of brandy, topped off with hot water (all this in a large coffee mug - like 12oz). The concoction is mostly water and honey but the brandy makes you warm. That usually kills it.
Bundle up and drink lots! Hope you kick it soon! :giggle:
Tylenol Severe Allergy, Alka Seltzer Cold Remedy, Day Quil, Night Quil, Claritin, Flonase, .....

you know...DRUGS...!!!

Back