testtest

What are you doing right now??

There is something amazing about the exceptional simplicity of an LFD cigar.

They hit all the notes that I enjoy, and I have never been let down. LFD, for me, has never been a cigar that chases anything, there is not much evolution from first light, to last draw, but again, I don't mind.

Tasting notes - Pepper, all of them, mellow leather, and earth.

This cigar id full body, and full on flavor. Construction has never failed me.

This cigar was smoked wetter than I normally would, at about 3 days after I bought it, and down on the Gulf Coast. I have already ordered a box to greet me when I get home.

I have not smoked an LFD in a number of years, and now I am not sure why.
20240428_191855.jpg

got the laundry in the drier, got my G-30 barrel soaking in lead remover, and got 100 45 ACP cases in the polishing media, and just chomped down on a ham sammich, and potato chips.

earlier, applied "Gorilla" sealant (like Flex Seal) on some cracks in the concrete, readjusted the screen door frame, and re-hung the "WELCOME" doo-dad on the front door.

before that, went to the club, and took my G-30 for a work out, after that...bought a $5 lottery scratch ticket, and didn't win shite.....

gonna be nap time, at about noon.

It’s looking like my next day off will be the end of May.
Youch.

Just went through a couple months of that…down one person on a different shift, company not filling it in the contractually required time…

Lots of overtime & double time, but it gets old after a while.

At least the other two people in my classification and I grieved the contract violation, and won…we might get all of our hours covering that shift after the deadline back in vacation hours…which, for me, will be a couple of weeks’ worth.

Good luck. Those long hauls can suck.

Back